What's new

I'm wondering if this is possible. Came back after a long time.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Nix, also known as ZeMedic on the game.

I just came back after a very long time and I was wondering if I can get my character transferred to another server.

It all started when I was younger, when I didn't know what server to choose, didn't pay attention, and I apparently chose Aurora, and nowadays I am searching for a squadron but literally I have not seen many English speakers, almost none in fact, and I was wondering if I could get my character ZeMedic Rank 24 server-changed to Askone, that way I can actually progress through the game, meet people, team up, get in a clan, talk and actually be understood by the others when talking.

I already put some money in that account, I am Pirate Galaxy Plus aswell.

I would love if any of the game staff could do it, it'd make me very happy, and it'd let me progress through the game. (Literally I can not progress due to me not being able to speak Spanish and I'm at that specific quest where I need a squadron in order to beat it, it's the Terasa quest in wich you need to defeat that massive mantis ship wich is heading towards Carl Sagan's laboratory, I basically can not communicate with the others.)

Thanks for reading.

passenger8

Reaction score
-i´m pretty shure that you have to start a new pilot up on askone (europe) or solaria (america) depending of your location, and they are both englishspeaking.
-otherwise you can find me on the spanishspeaking auroraserver too:)

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
passenger8 said:
-i´m pretty shure that you have to start a new pilot up on askone (europe) or solaria (america) depending of your location, and they are both englishspeaking.
-otherwise you can find me on the spanishspeaking auroraserver too:)
So it's not possible? Ahh fine.
I'll start over on Askone.

MissyJinx

Reaction score
Server transfers are not possible. You will have to start over, Yes. You will keep your PLUS as long as you create a new avatar under the same account. Good luck.