What's new

Ideeas of Sm's/stories

schipor.andrei

Reaction score
As we allknow dev's announced that they need testers for tau ceti,but...i wanted to give a few ideas of stories that could be used in tau ceti as story missions.
All of us(mostly) know that Dr.Copernicus was killed by manttis
1.Well i was thinking that trough tau ceti missions mantis and pirates would collaborate to make a device that would ressurect Vicius,Benedict and.. accidentally Dr.Copernicus humans have discovered that and now they are planning to go back on hive to save Dr.Copernicus
2.While we are doing a sm a crypted astogation ship drops from a pirate...We go to terasa to leave it for
Carl Sagan scientist's.Next sm the Carl Sagan scientist's have decrypted the astrogation chip and we are going to the new system,This new system has only a planet and we can only orbit.Stargate would be part of a planet
On that planet there are methanoids you are sending us on different missions and we realized they are allies with accients.Tobias brings some bombs and destroy's that planet stargate soThe accients would be slowed
3.I would be nice at a moment all systems are invaded by accients and first sm is to gather people from all villages and flee to commerce central to issak where issak and sara train a new vendeta crew who make a new vendeta and defeat that accient's
That are all my ideeas right now i will post some as soon as i have new ideea's