What's new

Ideas for new features to add to game

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
Dear Staff of Splitscreen Studios,

I have quite a few suggestions for potential gameplay features that I would like to communicate to you and sincerely hope someone reads.

1st, the introduction of a brand new class of ship. The HyanNek-677 Assassin-class, a brand new type of ship to be introduced in Tau Ceti as a potential rare ship or default ship. Its tech would include a Rocket, Shield, Aim Pc and a brand new kind of technology, a cloaking device. Im thinking something different than a Mantis Assassin. A device that renders a ahip completely invisible for a duration of time which would enable getting from point A to point B much easier, especially in places like Sirius of the Hive.

2nd, the introduction of the Assassin class ship as both a default or rare ship and a Parsec class.

3rd, increase the strength of the armor of all the Parsec class ships. The Parsecs are incredibly expensive, with the ship itself costing 675k, sol armor 375k (i think) advanced sol 544k, draconis armor 617k and sirius armor 675k. The cost of tech depends on the system a player intends to use it for, but either any of these amounts of Cryonite is simply ridiculous and a long and painful process to acquire.
My suggestion is to increase the hp of all armors by 30-50%. I feel that if the Parsecs are to be that expensive that they should be far more powerful than the normal ships and as such require an extreme increase of armor.

4th Tau Ceti. I feel that Tau Ceti has an extremely high potential for a unique gameplay experience with brand new ships, foes and story lines with the players, the Tau Ceti Methanoids, the Tau Ceti Pirates, the Mantis AND the Ancients all playing a deadly game with each other. As it seems to take place in a parallel universe I do believe the potential exists for somewhere in the story line for mirror counterparts of the existing characters such as Ivanova or Admiral Hornblower to be introduced, with completely different histories, life experiences and personalities for the players to interact with or maybe even fight against alongside brand new characters.
If the parallel universe i stated is not accurate, then my suggestion would be to simply have Tau Ceti be a previously undiscovered system within our universe with the same deadly game i spoke of earlier in effect and all new characters.

I hope you find my insights into the game valuable in some way.
-CaptSmiley

DuneNL

Reaction score
Good ideas m8,

Too bad no one replied yet,
Or they did contact you outside the forum

greetz

captdeadpool

Reaction score
and my ideas are:

sniper ship attack droid when low health scan it so it goes agrobomb (self destruct) area of damage mass effect same as an agrobomb and damage nearby enemyes

energy cap too low need increase of it at level 70 8k+ not enough it get run out fast its frustrating to collect e all time what about us players that cannot aford boosters

pod can be captured by mantis and then we need to do mission to recover it to take back our ships :D