Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
Cube
Rank
Clan
Draconics-2
My idea is to put a button that only the squad leader can use. This button can make the squadron pilots go to orbit or land on the surface. Useful when pilots are AFK, BRB, bathroom, etc. It is useful when you want to share the cryo collected or not.

SUGETAO 1.jpg

PLEASE. COMMENT

akwilsona

Reaction score
Oh please let this happen. Kill a giza and send the rest of my squad to orbit real quick! I get all the cryo! Muahahahahaha!

In all seriousness, I don't see how useful this would be. Why would you want to share cryo with someone who didn't help kill? If they're afk on the planet and you have to start a mission, you can kick them out. I can imagine a lot of scenarios where people will get angry when the squad leader "Accidentally" clicks someone to orbit. Good idea, though.

I think it could be useful for someone who is flying 2 pilots at the same time and doesn't want to be bothered to use the other computer to make them land........ that's a joke but also a reality.

SuperBrasil

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
Cube
Rank
Clan
Draconics-2
But of course people should use common sense when using.
Admirals who want to punish someone. People that land just in time to collect cryo and not helped to kill. Useful if you want to evolve another account.

Pleiades

Reaction score
This would be a very good idea to implement, that way if the squadron leader needs to be switched it can be easily done without having to change around the squad(s) I like this a lot. Good job.