What's new

Help me recover my old account :D

marian.bujor

Reaction score
Hello fellow pirates !
I am here to ask for some help..
I've played this game a long time ago trough 'hi5' platform because i just simply could connect with it. And now i wanna come back and enjoy the game once again ! But there is a slight problem, it seems like the hi5 doesnt provide Pirate Galaxy no more and i have no idea how to recover my old account ! :(
I really dont know what should i do so i came here.. to you ..
HELP!

anthony.navas

Reaction score
marian.bujor said:
Hello fellow pirates !
I've played this game a long time ago trough 'hi5' platform because i just simply could connect with it. And now i wanna come back and enjoy the game once again ! But there is a slight problem, it seems like the hi5 doesnt provide Pirate Galaxy no more and i have no idea how to recover my old account ! :(
HELP!
unfortunately he lost it did not make the transfer on time

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
marian.bujor said:
Hello fellow pirates !
HELP!
Hey,
I would suggest sending a ticket into support, they might be able to help you with this matter this link will take you to Splitscreen studio support page http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/ All you need to do is sign in, you might need to register if you have'n't already done so. Hopefully they can help you.

LGM Clockwire

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
anthony.navas said:
Actually he (or she?) did not lose the account yet. Support still can give him(her) the link to recover it as much as he(she) can access his(her) hi5 account and the email is correctly registered. No account is erased from server.

The "timeframe" given when accounts are closed is for transfers managed directly by hi5 support. After time is off the transfers are managed "manually" by splitscreen staff.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
anthony.navas said:
Why you talk with the same color as GM's? :confused:

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
destroier6 said:
anthony.navas said:
Why you talk with the same color as GM's? :confused:
Because he likes it?

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
No rules broken that i know of, I think what destroier6 is refering to is that you only see Gms type in colour but it doesn't matter unless we get told that it's not allowed. Anyway this post has gone off topic. the pilot in question just needs to contact support (Splitscreen Studio) and they should be able to help him.

lukas.cluster

Reaction score
hi i had the same problem like this player, but i was playing from armorgames and they send me link to my email to tranfser my account from armorgames to splitscreen. I fink he should look at his email if he or she dont have any mail from "hi5"