What's new

Happy hours

• Thread starter Ghost division Kane
  • Start date
G

Ghost division Kane

New happy hours like BP Happy hour or Cryo Happy hour which will give BP or Cryo from every single dead Mantis.

F

FM-RedNova

I like this idea, but will it cost gold or it will be a random thing ?

VintageAion

Reaction score
I know this idea.

It is used by another company.

Happy Hour/Mega Happy Hour

During this event. The amount of virtual currency you buy from shop will double during Happy Hour or Triple during Mega Happy hour.

So during Mega Happy Hour, if I buy $100 worth of gold. It will give me 300$ worth of Gold instead.

I personally wouldn't implement the idea unless the company can restraint itself from the increase amount of purchases and won't go head crazy for money like some companies have already.

A

Adrana

Just to inform, we already have a Happy Hour for quite a long time now, it appears randomly and you get the Gold in double what is purchased, just as you said, If I would buy 10,000 Gold, I will receive 20,000, and this last for 1 hour just as the title says.

But as for this idea, it doesn't support the Happy Hour system what doesn't involve any game play, it's purely based on purchasing gold, so to not mess up the name, let the Gold Happy Hour be only Gold Happy Hour, and your idea could have other name.

We have also had Global boosters time by time, like Cry booster, and BP Booster for much longer duration than 1 Hour. These are free of charge, cost you nothing.
:cool:

R

Ramirez

The onliest difference of these "Global" boosters is that they appear way to rare in the game. How about the idea to make an global booster over the weekend days in end of the month? Would hold only 2 days and come everytime once in a month and i think not that it could bring much imbalance in the game... maybe the best is the current booster which where given when pg reached the 80k line of facebook likes... just as an idea.

But in the end i give the right to adrana HH which gives double amount of gold is more then enough and brings "much more" then an Cryo or BP HH cause whit the spared money i can buy me an "720 HH cry or bp booster" ;) (720h = 30 days)

G

Ghost division Kane

I wasnt talking about gold at all, I was only using name: Happy Hour. Not Happy gold hour.
I think we need 160k likes on Facebook, for this.

R

Ramirez

And like my idea was (in the last sentence of 1st textblock) that it maybe could give an global "Happy Weekend" at the end of every month which runs then for 2 days and it will contain then an Global boosting of every poosible boost which Split could activate and the indicator of the "strength" is the facebook like counter.

I think when such an booster will come to every end of the month for the weekend it would raise the likes in no time and the fun will raised also... so maybe split should thing about such an idea cause it is not hard to programm i think...

G

Ghost division Kane

Likes on Facebook are to be earned and not bought for in game advantages. If SS are good and improving gameplay rest assure, likes will follow.

And global all around boost is little too much, especially for this game, where they give us 5% of Cryo. I mean 5 % gonna make me rich????

A

Adrana

I wasnt talking about gold at all, I was only using name: Happy Hour. Not Happy gold hour.
I think we need 160k likes on Facebook, for this.
Happy Hour is the name of the double gold what we have now. Not Gold Happy Hour.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
1 of the best suggestions ever!, but i'll like see if devolopers make it with by via ''SMS'', but there's a problem......give your dates, country age etc to contact phone companies ;)

handsanitizer

Reaction score
I'm not going mention any other game names or anything, because its against the rules and half of us will know what I'm talking about.

But some other very successful games do events, more frequently then once a month or something, and there free and beneficial. The Invasion Gates of a game I use to play, they had them almost once a week, and they would be super beneficial. You made tons of money. Our pg invasions, meh. You dont really gain anything at all, accept the rare occasion that like once every blue moon the gms spawn pumpkins which give ok cryo.

But besides invasions there needs to be other events, we use to do races and win boosters, what happened to that, and pvp tournaments. Add those back.

Also add new things like space ball or capture the flag, they dont have to be those two though, just saying what the other game has and does once a week so they keep players and keep fun.

I know PG wants to be original but you don't have to sacrifice your game and its paying players for it.........

I've quit and restarted this game so many times its hard to count. I come back because Its my favorite game, I like it a lot. But I leave again because it never does anything.... ever... so its hard to stay interested.I'll contnue to pay for this game... I love it, but just please make it a little more worth my while^^

Galaxy-Delta

Reaction score
handsanitizer said:
I'm not going mention any other game names or anything, because its against the rules and half of us will know what I'm talking about.

But some other very successful games do events, more frequently then once a month or something, and there free and beneficial. The Invasion Gates of a game I use to play, they had them almost once a week, and they would be super beneficial. You made tons of money. Our pg invasions, meh. You dont really gain anything at all, accept the rare occasion that like once every blue moon the gms spawn pumpkins which give ok cryo.

But besides invasions there needs to be other events, we use to do races and win boosters, what happened to that, and pvp tournaments. Add those back.

Also add new things like space ball or capture the flag, they dont have to be those two though, just saying what the other game has and does once a week so they keep players and keep fun.

I know PG wants to be original but you don't have to sacrifice your game and its paying players for it.........

I've quit and restarted this game so many times its hard to count. I come back because Its my favorite game, I like it a lot. But I leave again because it never does anything.... ever... so its hard to stay interested.I'll contnue to pay for this game... I love it, but just please make it a little more worth my while^^
We cant do much about it... its their game and they do whatever they want :|

Ace flyer

Reaction score
Ramirez said:
And like my idea was (in the last sentence of 1st textblock) that it maybe could give an global "Happy Weekend" at the end of every month which runs then for 2 days and it will contain then an Global boosting of every poosible boost which Split could activate and the indicator of the "strength" is the facebook like counter.

I think when such an booster will come to every end of the month for the weekend it would raise the likes in no time and the fun will raised also... so maybe split should thing about such an idea cause it is not hard to programm i think...
I like this idea, please use it.

Gorgon706

Reaction score
Instead of the Happy Hours why doesnt PG do what they did for 2011 christmas i think it was where we got on weekends global booster not like5% like 20% cryo booster, 150% bp booster which stacked with your current one which was awesome!

but Splitscreen Bring back Global boosters we the players are not asking for global boosters every day
but atleast on the weekends starts 00:00 saturday and finshes 00:00 Monday this would be good!

even red sundays players used to get on sundays no cryo lost if you podded which was good to players who could only support the game every now and then to buy gold give us players somethink back splitscreen and we will keep the game funded :)

Sandy_09

Reaction score
Wow! If I get my money doubled during happy hour, it will the best happy hour in nyc for me. I enjoyed reading this thread discussions. Thanks for sharing.