Hacking/Cheating possibility vitnessed

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Just discovered a Possible hacker in-game. i was just grinding as usual. then this Ancient attack droid just appeared from nowhere. After some seconds i podded because of this "player" who clearly wasnt visible from any angle at all. And then he confronting with whops i accidentaly activated my """Ivinsible gravi"""". what the f is invinsible graviton? i have never seen one in my entire account life of pirate galaxy. and it is NOT something new. i KNOW it. and then he starts talking from the Sirius singularity AND from Hecos ((in public chat)) when i was at the surface of MARS. that aint possible either. there something really wrong here. :mad: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:

passenger8

Reaction score
-is it possible to release the attacdroid and then orbit, and the droid will find a target on it´s own?
-and the whereabouts for pilots writing in public chat for the system they are in, will show their new location in other systems as long as the message is visible on the screen.
-nevertheless, your history should show the name of your podder if you want further invesigation by the devs?