What's new

Gravitons and PvP

Terminus

Reaction score
Quite a few people complain about people using gravitons in pvp and to be honest I don't really blame them, it is annoying when you're pvping someone in agreed conditions but mid-way through the fight your opponent pops a gravi; i've had this experience quite a few times and it isn't pleasant lol, I suggest have it so that when you're red, you cannot activate any gravitons. ^^ :mrorange:

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Gravitons were made to increase the survivability of the pilot, Hate seeing those cry over people using Gravi's in PvP, If they use them I doubt you're just gonna sit there and cry at them while they shoot you down, if you have any and are dependent on living even though you don't lose much when you pod then use one back. Otherwise you're just gonna have to deal with it.

pbhuh

Reaction score
laugh at them, they just wasted a whole graviton. :) think positive :D

DarkEmpire

Reaction score
Terminus said:
Quite a few people complain about people using gravitons in pvp and to be honest I don't really blame them, it is annoying when you're pvping someone in agreed conditions but mid-way through the fight your opponent pops a gravi; i've had this experience quite a few times and it isn't pleasant lol, I suggest have it so that when you're red, you cannot activate any gravitons. ^^ :mrorange:

Agreed.

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Most people that I know like to stay Red regardless of the situation, even when doing SMs. This would make Gravitons useless by all means if it were disabled when you're red. Might aswell remove Gravitons as a whole.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I think that should disable gravitons when you start shooting or you are shooted by player. And when you have graviton activated, you cannot be shooted and you cannot shoot any player

METHANOID

Reaction score
I propose to remove gravitons while on CQ planets, that means both clan members that are in battle can't use gravitons during the time when CQ is active.

Not really remove them, but like in orbit not be able to click them.

Becauase what's the point to waste gravitons just to win gravitons again by winning the CQ it will end at the same thing. :sneaky:

I think gravitons are more usefull for story missions and Sirius than CQ.

Because by removing them from CQs it gives new clans an opportunity to win CQ and not only Big clans monopolizing CQs that have all members ancient tech and plus they can use gravitons that gives newbies no chance of survival.

Just my 2 cents :p