Graviton resets in Reactors

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Za VillainEmperor
Rank
As some people have pointed out above, using gravs properly, at the right time, is indeed a skill that could and is acknowledged and rewarded. However, at the highest level of PG gaming especially, what matters more is who can use more gravitons in total since at that level most players have a pretty good idea of when to pop which one. Having an asura reactor run take over 2h, let alone 3-4 or more hours is just not healthy. More than half this time is spent waiting.

To me, the best solution would be to limit the use of gravitons to 1 per type per run. That way the squads which have the best coordination and individual skill will still be rewarded for their understanding of the game and gravitons in particular whilst not having to descend into the madness of infinitely long reactor runs that few people have time for.

I understand this is unlikely to be implemented as a solution to the problem, in which case the next best thing imo would be to outright ban gravitons for the duration of the reactor run. While not an ideal solution, I believe most players would rather sacrifice a small skill-based part of the game such as gravs than waste insane amounts of time doing essentially nothing.