What's new

Global boost feels like it doesn't work.

ShiroNeko

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
ShiroNeko
Rank
Clan
Elite Null Insurgency
This global boost you guys have on feels like it doesn't even work. I'm getting the same cryo and exp as I was before. I even asked a bunch of people and they feel the same way. Please look into this why have a boost if you make it not even work?!?!?!?!?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I hope you don´t expect that it acutally is 110% Bonus cus then you are completly wrong.

The base is 100% and the global boosters give 10% so 110% is only showing the base value + the global bonus that is only 10%.

So if you drop for example a Cryo with the value of 100 you will collect 110 Cryo due of the global and without of any other Cryo Booster calculated.

This is since the very 1st global bonus the case and why SSG always shows the "big number" that leads to always the same confusion is a whole another thing and it was many times requested to show the "actual Bonus rather then the confusing one".

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
What Vesperion is saying is correct :)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Fission when did you became CM?! :eek::eek:

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
Fission when did you became CM?! :eek::eek:
Couple days ago mmmm.

This global boost you guys have on feels like it doesn't even work. I'm getting the same cryo and exp as I was before. I even asked a bunch of people and they feel the same way. Please look into this why have a boost if you make it not even work?!?!?!?!?
Just as Vesperion said and Fission confirmed, to explain why it's the case, due to some players in the past thinking that during global booster events they reduced the rates when it said for example 10% cryo, they decided to make a change and display it as 110%. :)

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
Hehe, so it's fresh :sneaky::sneaky: btw if i may ask from which server are you Sypical? :D
Sir, you've entered restricted airspace, turn back immediately or you will be punished!

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Either we misunderstood each other or my question was poorly phrased but. I didn't know it was forbidden to ask a GM on which server he operates xd is it a secret? :(