The Union of Galactic Spaceball Associations is bringing back their
popular ball game tourney to 19 planets throughout the galaxy.
~ Power-up the NEW 2K20 Spaceball Fan Drone ~
Completing the Spaceball achievements for a star system = instant upgrade!
Spaceball Fan Drone (2K20) — Increases both speed and critical hit chance of your ship by up to 10%!
This special drone levels up each time you complete a star system's set of Spaceball achievements.
- Get the blueprints for the Spaceball Fan Drone (2K20) through playing event missions.
- Event progress is based on achievements. On each event planet, complete the Spaceball mission solo, solo while in Pirate Mode, in a squadron, and in a squadron while in Pirate Mode.
- There are 4 event planets in Vega, 2 in Antares, 3 in Gemini, 2 in Mizar, 3 in Sol, 2 in Draconis and 2+1 in Tau Ceti.
- Global boosters will be running throughout the event:
- Blueprint droprate+ 150% blueprint drop chance from enemies
- Cryonite+ 133% of Cryonite drops from enemies
- Kick-off is on June 11, 2 PM server time*, and the event will be running till July 12.
* Askone, Korell, Trantor, Aurora, Kalgan: CEST | Solaria, Gaia, Aeria: EDT
Traducción al español por Fission: clic