What's new

Game Update September 12, 2017

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Game Update September 12, 2017

Between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM UTC+2, the game servers will shut down for a new game update to be deployed.

Update Changelog

IMPROVEMENTS

• Graphical overlays for both item active and cooldown times in the action bar have been resized; they now cover only the icon area instead of the whole button, which had made it very hard to see the actual remaining cooldown time. You will notice the improvement right away—the UI now feels a lot "snappier".
  • When an item's use is cancelled during its warmup phase, the global cooldown now also resets instantly. This should fix the behavior known as "item overload bug".
  • Sirius mission "Rescue The Base" now has a proper difficulty level based on the mission planet's ring in Sirius.

BUG FIXES

• Fixed a bug that could cause the "Buy Jump Ship" button at the Draconis Wormhole to get stuck in its inactive state under certain circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the loot drop reduction hint to appear on battle planet Colossus under certain circumstances.
  • Fixed that the help window's "Report a problem" button was pointing to an incorrect URL.
  • Fixed incorrect English naming of all three Vega Ancient Repair Target variants (were called "Remote Repair" instead of "Repair Target").
  • Fixed incorrect German translations: Draconis/Sirius Ancient Long Mine were translated as "Schnelle Mine" ("Rapid Mine"). Vega Ancient Long Repair Target was translated as "Schnelle Zielreparatur" ("Rapid Repair Target").

Google's translation bad? Community translations of this changelog will get linked here (author's name included)!

Traduction française de Fra_592 = > ici
Traduccion al español hecha por: Destroier6 Aqui
Tradução em Português Aqui

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
At 4:45 PM UTC+2, the game servers will restart for a small additional fix to be deployed.

Update Changelog

BUG FIXES

• Fixed a bug that could cause enemy units in Sirius missions "Gain Respect" and "Resource War" to not spawn, rendering these missions incompletable.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
On September 13, 4:45 PM UTC+2, new language files have been deployed. You will receive these the next time you log in to the game, or when you switch languages.

Update Changelog

BUG FIXES

• Fixed incorrect Spanish, Portuguese and Polish translations: Draconis/Sirius Ancient Long Mine were translated as though they were a "Rapid Mine", Vega Ancient Long Repair Target was translated as though it was a "Rapid Repair Target".