What's new

game is messed up

paljr

Reaction score
I got 5 gravitons from event went to use 1(Iodyne) and game closed? Left, or tried the leave sol system, and clicked on sol gate, hit travel from top right window and it took me back to orbit...usually this happens when I jump from system to system!?! I know this game always has problems but these two are new to me. I can play almost any game out there as my pc is a gaming one..Alienware Aurora 500gb(395gb clean/open) double memory and graphics card that is high end. Why is it this is the only game I have a problem with?

paljr

Reaction score
Before I post I do not come here blind. I played a game awhile back where you had to make sure JAVA_Flash_and shockwave was updated as well as deleting old files etc.etc.etc. The game is sad..bottom line.PG cannot run an event and game togetyher..at least while I have been playing..only difference is past games they gave you something for ongoing problem and this 1 nothing...nada...zilch but more expensive ships and ignore game problems. Seems money trumps gameplay for SS.

Last Martyr Elixz

Reaction score
(C) drive-> Users ->User.name[***]-> show elements to see AppData- LocalLow -> splitscreen, delete that folder or continue and delete the pg folder rather

paljr

Reaction score
Umm I have shortcut on my deskstop for those folders after game is uninstalled thats second..like I stated I do not come to forums blind all that is done before I post... ALL SS info gets deleted even one in Local Low though it is empty all the time