Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
makrm wafa
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
im having issues with playing the game propely since the conquest rework update im constantly having game freezing issues like every 1 - 2 mins for a few seconds and making it difficult to play especially on places like sirius and tau ceti, i cant even kill a simple sirius' weak unit in a punisher

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
A video witg the stats panel visible (F11) would help to see when & where those freezes happen.

And do you have more details for example if only happens on the planet or in orbit as well etc.

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
he is not the only one , i have it too , and on sirius planet the planet walls are realy like waves when you fly .....

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I hope to get more info on it to get it fixed

SomeRandomFish

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
makrm wafa
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
it seems like this issue happens only on sirius' R5 planets it didnt happen in the rest i havent check tau ceti though as im not cully a tau crti player yet

SomeRandomFish

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
makrm wafa
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
update it isnt oy on R5 planets it was happening on Arkon too who knows if it will happen on conquest planets which will be very unfortunate.
i have also checked the F11 panel thing and looked at my fps, my fps is normally running 40 - 50 fps then goes to 0 in an instant then slowly goes back to 40 - 50

James Vausch

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Admiral Josh
Rank
I also have the same issue, it started to occur on the first release of conquest update. When I try to grind on R5, I experience minor lag spikes even though my performance monitor levels are normal and not exceeding 50% cpu/gpu/ram/network usage. Also there's noticeable lagging especially when there are massive explosions (e.g. casting OS on 30+ interceptors) which are not present on the earlier updates.

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
As stated by Highway above, it's best if you record this with F11 window open and send the video to support so that they can log this better and find a fix easier.