What's new

Few suggestions for the devs

EgyptianMan

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
As we can see the developers are starting to work on the game again so why don't we help them with some ideas, so everyone has an idea in his mind can post it here.
I will start with my ideas and i will update the post every time i think of one:

1- Blueprint selling, i don't mean sell blueprints to other players thus ruining the idea of grinding and finding new tech, no i mean selling to NPC traders as in many MMO games. As a grinder i usually find rare blueprints which kinda breaks my heart when i collect and see "Converting known blueprint into XX Energy" so why not add the ability to collect them and sell them Lets say for vega 1 rare = 100 cryo and 10 commons = 100 cryo and the value increases for each system, The blueprint trader can be only found at 2 star systems so selling them wont be easy task

2- Repair droid automatically activating at certain amount of HP that the player sets lets say once my HP hits 20% and my repair droid can be activated it activates on it's own without requiring me to press 4 and start it, it can be a feature added to membership to encourage players on buying member ships.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
For the ones you don't need it would be better to have a storage in your hangar for bps you don't need to sell them. :)

skyslide

Reaction score
repairdroid for 20% life .....
ifrit cortex useless rip

EgyptianMan

Reaction score
Well, it wont affect ifrit cortex .... You'll have complete freedom to set the HP % you want it at whether it is 99% or 1% or even completely disable that feature

I was just giving an example

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
The devs read our feedback but they usually don't take our ideas in it. unless it's in any topics of the dev shack or if ALL of us request it loud and clear.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Heavy artillery said:
The devs read our feedback but they usually don't take our ideas in it. unless it's in any topics of the dev shack or if ALL of us request it loud and clear.
AINT THAT THE TRUTH ! :frown: :frown: :frown: