What's new

Feedback on (Performance & Stability) update.

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Overall what was intended to be done is good unfortunately it has had some issues on release namely the issues with the chat which have been hotfixed. However, drone changing and transitioning from orbit to hangar is still an issue, with long pauses, stuttering and frame rate drop when unmounting and remounting drones. If anyone else has similar issues or other issues with this update feel free to add onto this thread. Best wishes, Tr0n.

Attachments

Wolkblade

Reaction score
My PC isn't the best and that's why I also have this problem when transitioning between drones. When I log on to my Notebook, which has a higher configuration than my Desktop PC, and I make the transition between drones, the PG crashes less.

After this last update I can't even log in to PG. After I select the desired server, it loads infinitely.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Having the same issue, Unable to load into any server have tried to reinstall the game and everything.

*Edit* - Canload into other servers now but not Askone.

- K a r o l -

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- K a r o l -
Rank
Clan
MONARCH
Presento el mismo problema que ustedes, Los servidores estan Online pero no puedo entrar a jugar @Highway @Narokath

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Overall what was intended to be done is good unfortunately it has had some issues on release namely the issues with the chat which have been hotfixed. However, drone changing and transitioning from orbit to hangar is still an issue, with long pauses, stuttering and frame rate drop when unmounting and remounting drones. If anyone else has similar issues or other issues with this update feel free to add onto this thread. Best wishes, Tr0n.
Everything works fine to me. Korell was down for couple of min. , anyway none of the issues appeared 🤔 Unfortunately, I do not understand the purpose of this update yet.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are on it to solve the deadlock and deploy a hotfix again

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I do not understand the purpose of this update yet.
Its to fix an fundamental issue in the network layer causing inconsitency issues between the client and server.

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
There is also an issue related to simply logging into the game. It was fine after the chat hotfix but then i went into siri and it got stuck. Reloading the game did nothing as well.

I also saw many more people having the same issue as me in discord servers in askone.

Idk if this issue is already known but I hope it gets fixed. I wish you Bugless coding ^^.

Besides that I haven't seen crashes yet but more testing is needed. Performance seems a bit better and doesn't degrade quite as bad or as far as it used to before the patch. So some improvement is there. Not perfect but its something.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Dunno if this helps but ive been "crashed" for around 30 mins and out of game and im still showing online for my friends who are on.. :')

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Askone and Gaia are having a deadlock righ now and causing the issue that a few users can not log in right now. We are doing our best to resolve at fast as we can.

Areko081

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Areko08
Rank
Clan
Deamon Wars
Good evening everyone. The performance is great again, but I noticed that the drone values that were changed in the Christmas event are the same again before the update, I just want to let you know ^^

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. The performance is great again, but I noticed that the drone values that were changed in the Christmas event are the same again before the update, I just want to let you know ^^
fuuuuuu, picked the wrong version :(. Ok will deploy the right version tomorrow morning. Sorry for all the hickups today

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Hi everyone, the developers do apologize for today's hiccups. Hopefully, everything will be sorted tomorrow.

If you're missing anything after tomorrow's version is deployed ie; cryo, blueprints, etc., could you send a ticket in? Thanks

dragonarh

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
dragonarh
Rank
Clan
- Exitium -
fuuuuuu, picked the wrong version :(. Ok will deploy the right version tomorrow morning. Sorry for all the hickups today
I was about to make a post saying that if there was a backup because of lag from the performance update it was probably revered before the drone update seeing that their stats are back to what they were prior, but then i saw the comment. So ig everything is sorted

Attachments

franelguay

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
franelguay
Rank
Clan
txs
Is it normal for the game to drop to 25 fps having a gtx 1070 and playing at 2k?

Normally it works at 60 fps for me but when a couple of mantises and repair towers get together the game drops to 25, taking into account that I can play games like Monster Hunter World at 2k >50fps continuous it seems a little strange to me.

I have tried everything, what it says in the Q&A about using openGL graphics with the GPU, but I can't get them to stop giving me those drops, normally they are solved if I change the resolution to low and raise it again to high, but when it happens to me in conquest there is no time for that ^.^

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
You could have kept the old drones np :LOL:

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Hi everyone, the developers do apologize for today's hiccups. Hopefully, everything will be sorted tomorrow.

If you're missing anything after tomorrow's version is deployed ie; cryo, blueprints, etc., could you send a ticket in? Thanks
Almost had a heart attack Clockwire XD.

Highway just picked the wrong game version. The database is the same lol. I just checked that my Ape is still there so I am right XD.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
They could revert to the version before sirius came out with pvp overhaul and noone would be sad.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
They could revert to the version before sirius came out with pvp overhaul and noone would be sad.
Bro just imagine 🤣 if it's possible, it would be funnier in enochian. None of them would laugh to my punisher then😈

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Is it normal for the game to drop to 25 fps having a gtx 1070 and playing at 2k?
Do you perhaps have dual graphics in your machine? If you also have integrated Intel graphics, Java-based applications such as ours will default to using the slower integrated graphics instead of the more powerful discreet graphics.

dual_graphics_in_windows.png
This is how you can find out if you have dual graphics; and if you do, this guide here will show you how to make our games use the more powerful graphics: https://support.splitscreenstudios....phics-as-the-preferred-graphics-for-our-games