Fan made Tau Ceti Stuff

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Most ships that you need when you move to a different system automatically get unlocked in the hangar. However, these ships do not get unlocked by any of the hangars of Tau Ceti, You need to find them by killing any of the Tau Ceti enemies. For example, if you want to get the tank then you are going to have to fight and kill an enemy that is tanky. If you want a storm, think about an enemy you know that uses rockets or thermoblasts.

Lol i'm sorry but just like Sirius you're going to have to earn these ships. This is just an example of how the game will get harder. On the other hand, Tau Ceti enemies won't be that difficult to kill on your own this isn't like sirius. They might be a little bit hard-ish but not that hard. In sirius the reason why your ships were weak and didn't deal that much damage to ancients was because this was a clan where everyone had to cooperate. I know loads of you thought it was a pain but even i got annoyed the fact we were weak compared to our enemies. Lol i know you know it is a place that requires cooperation.

Furthermore, on Tau ceti because it's a normal system, not a singularity like sirius or Lagrange, because it is a normal system with normal story missions I think that it is fair that the ships should be normal strength like every other ship in the other systems (except sirius). Maybe the strong units or bosses might be a little tough to kill. If you think all my ideas i have done on my fan made Tau Ceti ships were awesome then please mention it on the Dev Shack maybe on the next one coming out this month because maybe I have a chance that the Devs could possibly take some of my ideas in. (Fingers crossed)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Good job. PG ships were prototyped using 3D Studio. And (mostly) all of them were licensed from 3rd party designers. If you want to do some money, build your designs in 3D Studio and offer them to the devs. :cool:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Good job. PG ships were prototyped using 3D Studio. And (mostly) all of them were licensed from 3rd party designers. If you want to do some money, build your designs in 3D Studio and offer them to the devs. :cool:
I would, but it's too expensive.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
GM or Developers, please respond if you thought it's a good idea for the Tau Ceti ships to look like this.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
This is now the end of the fan made TC Stuff. I really hope the developers took some of these ideas. I hope you enjoyed having a look at the topic.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
bye bye.. jaja5.

We had a lot of fun with your ideas :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
sabau100 said:
bye bye.. jaja5.

We had a lot of fun with your ideas :)
Thank you very much, even if those Devs don't take the idea, then I still have Lagrange to present them.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

My imagination of how the one of the other Tau Ceti ships could look like. ;)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Nice drawing, it would be good if it were the design of a ship of Tau Ceti, this one looks like enginer or defender xD

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
GOTIL0N said:
Nice drawing, it would be good if it were the design of a ship of Tau Ceti, this one looks like enginer or defender xD
I was mostly imagining how the engineer would look like.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I see a heart there... :eek:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
I see a heart there... :eek:
Yeah on the TC ship on the screenshot I saw a shape like that so I copied that design on my drawing.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Heavy artillery said:

My imagination of how the one of the other Tau Ceti ships could look like. ;)
tc ship.PNG

Close????? :?:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
So much as a dragonfly and a butterfly are... :D