Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
abdobadry
Rank
Clan
none
Hello,
In 2016 my facebook account needed a identity confirmation but then i was 13 years old so i didn't give any interest to this verification, And then the fb account got deleted and i have lost my data in every game i played with this facebook account , Then today in 2022 i remembered the game so i came back to play it and i have remembered what happened with me , so i think i will quit the game without my main account i don't wanna start over i have searched on my old account ign: abdobadry and i found my acc's data still not deleted that's why i am posting this thread here hoping you can help me recover my acc. please atleast try to help me this game means alot for me don't ignore me. and thanks for your time.

Z0ckt

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Z0ckt
Rank
Hello,
In 2016 my facebook account needed a identity confirmation but then i was 13 years old so i didn't give any interest to this verification, And then the fb account got deleted and i have lost my data in every game i played with this facebook account , Then today in 2022 i remembered the game so i came back to play it and i have remembered what happened with me , so i think i will quit the game without my main account i don't wanna start over i have searched on my old account ign: abdobadry and i found my acc's data still not deleted that's why i am posting this thread here hoping you can help me recover my acc. please atleast try to help me this game means alot for me don't ignore me. and thanks for your time.

Hello abdobadry

In fact, it is as Vesperion has written. There is no way around games support.

As I see it, only your Facebook account has been deleted, but not your games account.

You will probably have to prove that it is your old games account and not the account of someone else. This might be difficult without your old Facebook account.

Did you use the ingame shop back then? Maybe you still have old purchase confirmations that can be assigned to your game account. You should send such things to the support if you still have them. Maybe also old e-mail messages from the game that concern your account.

You can't really be helped here in the forum by any of the other players. Only Splitscreen itself can do that.

abdobadry

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
abdobadry
Rank
Clan
none
Hello abdobadry

In fact, it is as Vesperion has written. There is no way around games support.

As I see it, only your Facebook account has been deleted, but not your games account.

You will probably have to prove that it is your old games account and not the account of someone else. This might be difficult without your old Facebook account.

Did you use the ingame shop back then? Maybe you still have old purchase confirmations that can be assigned to your game account. You should send such things to the support if you still have them. Maybe also old e-mail messages from the game that concern your account.

You can't really be helped here in the forum by any of the other players. Only Splitscreen itself can do that.
actually i don't remember alot of my old acc but i only remember names of my friends but not all of them
and i haven't buy anything then so i don't know how it will go with 'em i will try

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The more you can provide them about your old account the better should be your chances to recover it. With names of your friends however i think you will not come far.

The best way to approach this would be by your playername and E-Mail that was used.

abdobadry

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
abdobadry
Rank
Clan
none
ok i appreciate your help guys thanks i already contacted them and i am waiting for there response