What's new

Energy system

theinquisitor

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi Devs, i want to ask you if you can remove the energy system becouse it is boring to collect energy so often and it only waste our time which we can spend in leveling up, collecting cryonite, etc. :cry: :confused:

We (users) can use the energy for example, for hyperjumps. :)

Thank you for your attention!

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I do not speak English, I am using a translator, and so given to understand, you say you want to remove energy recharge? o.o

theinquisitor

Reaction score
Yes, but only for the ship's systems. It's so boring to collect energy and it takes so much time. We could use it for hyperjumps and exploring planets but not for the ship's systems.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Ohhh, I understand, the problem is that the energy is crucial part of the income of the company, because if you think about it, if people do not want to expend energy, buy a membership energy, and if you remove it, remove a large joining the company, I hope will understand what I say

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
lol, I don't know any mmorpg without a similar energy system like the one used in pg... wiping it out will break all...

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
HGus said:
lol, I don't know any mmorpg without a similar energy system like the one used in pg... wiping it out will break all...
Exact!

S

suråj.pyrø

well for it membership system exists but they need to remove drone recharging with e if its supposed to be 100%