What's new

Energy Cells

Lazerbolt

Reaction score
Hi guys, I had a idea, how about if there were bits on the map showing where the energy Fields are? This would make it a lot less annoying having to travel though the planet surface just to find energy! Also, there should be like a backup blaster that has as much power as a sub-slandered one that comes available when you have no energy and takes no energy so pilots can at least have a chance to fight back or look for help instead of having a load of Mantis on your tail with you having nothing to do about it. :D

jasmine12

Reaction score
same thing for me seb i even uninstalled game and reinstalled it that got me to login screen but then still couldnt get in game

StormRider

Reaction score
I agree I'm a relatively new player and It is annoying to just rock up in a new system with inneffective tech just to fly around like a headless chicken trying to find a energy field only to get your butt blasted into oblivion. In my case I'm trying to survive in mizar (got there this morning)

FantasticFaris7

Reaction score
It would be helpful to show the location of the E fields on the panel...however the sub-blaster idea is just useless as it wont damage the mantis ur trying to escape from...only piss it off...

Ziethius

Reaction score
Hunting an energy field can be annoying but the main reason to leave them unmarked on the map is encourage each pilot to open and explore the planet they are flying on. The good news is to find an E field most times its as easy as asking in chat where to look. :)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
... or just use the "Defend the collector" missions. They were created for that...