What's new

Economic Suggestion.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hello all, to start this thread i will give many examples to make it clear for all those low lv and higher lv players wich ones can't buy gold in gold stores ok?, hope you agree with me at this ;).

This post is based in an easy and charismatic way to switch gold by cryonite in gold or in hangar, there should be a new character like "The Banker", this Banker will switch your cryonite by gold, he will ask "Hello Redips i see you came to my Switch Bank in Hanger. How to much cryonite would you like to switch"?.
or "How to much cryonite would you like to switch for gold"?. Feel free to pick up at my switching offers space player.

Example:

"Those are my switching offers for you Redips":

500'000 gold = 1'250'000 cryonite

Then his switch offers appears in a window as the window to rep/equip your ship, and he can show you the other offer of switching gold by cryonite:

Elite 6 Months Membership,
66'600 gold switch cryonite prince = 133'200.

Now "Alright you have switched your cryonite by 6 months Elite Membership", don't you think it's a great idea?.
Another examples:

*Ion (Cian) Alloy* - *47'567* ( Gold ).
*(Red) Alloy* - *76'455* ( Gold ).
*Fusion (Green) Alloy* - *147'495* ( Gold ).

But that's a bit waste of money for many players in Pirate Galaxy..
Why not buy the same thing with the double cryonite price?
Like Ultimate Membership
66'600 of gold or switch it in store by cryonite or double cryonite price like 133'200 cryonite , maybe there's some players wich ones can't pay gold, so why not make it with cryonite or double price :cool:?, but everything in gold cash with cryonite too, i mean buddy network is 280 of gold or 560 gold :), why not buy it with double crinite price or same one?, like cryonite boosters, XP booster etc?. That would be very nice for low lv and higher lv players don't you think?.

An example...
If MTS-Z Scorpion Hybrid at shop is
1'970 gold and if you can't or have no gold you should buy the BP Pack by 3'940 cryonite or AnIn-S78 Disruptor wich one gold price is.. 19'947 gold and the cryonite double price would be this: 39'884 cryonite, it's just a switch money suggestion for all those who can't pay/buy gold :cool:. thank you all for watch and post at my suggestion ;).

-Best Regards and Wishes.
-Redips.