Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
I tryed to get the bp for the draconis rare ship and get 0 in 24 hrs.
This is ridiculous.The drop rate for the bp is much too low.
I am not wasting 3 months for the bps for the ship.

If anyone is agree with me react on it.

Devs , the bp drop for the ship is very dissapointing and rate can be 50% higher as is it now.

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Obitus

Reaction score
dr.claw said:
I tryed to get the bp for the draconis rare ship and get 0 in 24 hrs.
This is ridiculous.The drop rate for the bp is much too low.
I am not wasting 3 months for the bps for the ship.

If anyone is agree with me react on it.

Devs , the bp drop for the ship is very dissapointing and rate can be 50% higher as is it now.

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

I highly doubt you grinded one spot unrelentingly for 24 hours. Buy a BP tracker for 3 hours (750 gold) and see how many prints you get. Without tracker, I've know mates to get the ship in five hours.

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
i have a 125% for 30 days and it dont drop

WRAITH1

Reaction score
(also tend to believe its not possible a bp didnt drop in 24 hrs non stop playing but as i know for a fact some bps dont drop in sirius all can b believable; maybe not intended tht way maybe just a faulty script but its effect is same)

as wht ive seen drop randomness cryo and bps i tend to agree its a bad randoming script.
u cant use 100% randomness in a game as then the effect can b tht 4 years u get no drop and then get drops non stop.
and sometimes sure seems its 100% randomness..the disadvantage with tht is tht after 4 years noone will still b playing to see the non stop drops even if they do.lol

(warning these are staements from a non bp tracker/drone user..even though i hear many moan tht have those)

as example other games sometimes use variables like "drop potential" if ya havent dropped anything in a many npcs shot ur "drop potential" goes up = u have more and more chance of droping stuff.
thts to prevent frustrating some players with real bad "luck" and making them quit.

Defcon

Reaction score
Hey, do some math on the chance u find ONE specific BP from a Gizah in Sirius R5. When you solve it, I bet you will wonder what you are doin here. Solving that puzzle made me leave.

Greetz

WRAITH1

Reaction score
btw if u really want the drac defender...just try get to sirius there its just 1 part saves lots time even if its the mantis version i hear the stats are same.

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
I am on sirius already.I keep it in mind

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
i heard a lot about that the drac defender is @ a all time low with drops my opinion here is the devs really need to spend some time at the scripts and listen 2 there fans the randomness needs 2 be even not unfair i understand the need to slow the pilots down but it aint gonna happen where theres a will theres a way believe me i kno how 2 lvl extremely fast now any ways, i think that there r a lot of improvements that solaria sever needs like get ride of tau ceti and improve it and make it stable so this way instead of having players quit becuase the game is so bugged out and cryo drop is dodo and BP & GBp's are OD (overly dropped) that idk where tis game is heading but surly it aint looking to good .... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Onigiris

Reaction score
Something is buggy with tracker from my standpoint. I have made it a point to grind out techs. I'm so obsessive about it I almost always use a tracker. Drone and module. It took me 4 hours to get the last two stun charges in Gemini, and I probably dropped 6-8 protectors. I moved location and it was the only thing that kept it from taking longer. I'm dropping the CC in one shot at spawn.

More recently, Like last 24 hours I let my tracker run out and just using the drone. Got 2 Conquest BP and in a group on Hive found 5 GBP, 3 in the first 5 minutes. (NOT EXAGGERATING)

So, what really is the point of me spending the money on a tracker, that is supposed to make this easier? I totally agree there is a problem here, but how do we get this fixed?

Yes there is a pattern in the drops, and I've noticed killing a harvester or two before I look for my techs helps. Even looping a couple spawn points together to keep moving and grind them out faster. (Great spot on Commerce Central for Detonators, 3 spawns close) I know that trackers run the group through the "low spot" when no BP drop at all faster. I'm just starting to feel like a fool buying a thirty day tracker to finish blues only, when I'm working my fingers down trying to get a couple rare techs done.