What's new

Decipher blueprints with gold

halo5reach

Reaction score
Hello.

I wish they could add the possibility of deciphering blueprints with gold, the cost could vary between systems which would increase the income of the game in the same way.

This option only deciphers the plan but does not complete it

BMW760ilv12

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
[QUOTE = "halo5reach, post: 190050, członek: 7465"]
Cześć.

Chciałbym, żeby mogli dodać możliwość odszyfrowania planów złotem, koszt mógłby się różnić między systemami, co w ten sam sposób zwiększyłoby dochody z gry.

Ta opcja tylko odszyfrowuje plan, ale go nie kończy
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Świetna opcja. Dlaczego grasz, skoro możesz kupić wszystko za złoto ??? !!! Najlepsza opcja dla leniwych, kup wszystko za złoto. Bezsens.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Nah. This would destroy decript system. You cant decript blueprints if you dont have them. There is no llogical sense bout that. Take your time, hunt some mantis etc you get some gravs and cryo. Thats the point. To hunt and collect enemy's loot.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Depending on his progress i assume at this point simply that he may not have the BPs to decry the TC Stuff he wants to install cus otherwise i see no reason why an BP should be decrypted via Gold. The Only BPs that require Decry are the golds from each System and the TC Blue ones. Siri Items are directly decrypted and the Ancient Items only require to have the golds from the system you want to decry.

Aside from that assumption it would sure not bring that much money as OP is stating due of A) it´s only an 1 time purchase and B) would mainly be used to decry the TC BPs. If purely focusing for Siri stuff it takes around 3 months for the full rotation of all Siri items -->Sirius Ancient Blasters Drop Chance - Possible Issue<--