Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Finished story missions
Currently when we help out a friend in a lower system we have very high opportunity costs. Helping out to gather best blue tech or on story missions means your cryonite income is basically 0 compared to grinding. I don't want to talk about a concept that is a legit alternative to farming +200k/h (without boosters), but at least 5-60k/h so you have a little reward yourself for being a great help to someone.
This could encourage to watch out for new players and help them, because you as a player can help out someone, enjoy more story mission gameplay and increase your cryonite decently. Win-win-fun for everyone.
We have very high costs in Sirius and Tau Ceti, why not getting rewarded again for missions which consume a lot of time?
To prevent abusing there will be a mechanic for the amount of reward and travel missions won't give any reward for completing again.
It should be a "story mission only"-thing, so sidequests are excluded.
The reward mechanic is a relation between your current story progress and the starsystem you wanna help out someone or a friend which results into a multiplier for the base reward of a story mission.
The highest multiplier is when your story progress unlocked entering Calon and you help out in Vega.
The lowest multiplier would be if you are only one system/phase (in Mizar are two phases, Sol three phases, Draconis two phases and Tau Ceti currently three phases) higher.
Helping out in Vega won't result into gaining the same or more cryonite per hour as in any higher system, because Vega will have the highest multiplier, but the lowest base reward value.
On top of that we could add three achievements to "Economy": Recieve 5k; 50k; 500k as cryonite rewards for helping out a new players on their story missions.
I won't drop any more numbers as above, I hope I can speak for the majority of the community to say that we all would like any bonus rewards while helping on story missions.

Clan missions
The reward for completing clan missions in Sirius is too low.
The opportunity costs for skipping clan missions and always staying at 5th ring versus investing the time to completing them is too much in the favor of skipping the missions (in addition: some clan missions take way more time then others like "THE HEALING", "RESOURCEWAR", "DEFEND THE AREA" etc.).
The gap between the two options needs to be bigger and some Sirius missions still need an adjustment (which missions exactly should be discussed and how they are adjusted, missions which are too easy aswell).
I recommend three times more rewards for clan mission completion and three times higher costs for instant Quarc charging.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
A few years back i already suggested such a thing that completed Story Missions should give an reward again except from the "Travel to location X" ones cus of... well... obvious reasons i would say.

The Challenge here however would be to "balance" things out considering the Cryo rewards for Pilots that have further progress.

Clan missions
The reward for completing clan missions in Sirius is too low.
To put this into number perspective when all missions are done (nowadays only the mainline is completed):
For a Pilot without the PLUS Bonus: 12.320 Cryo
For a Pilot with PLUS Bonus: 24.640

All in all while doing the Missions and depending on the Missions + droprates you earn more Cryo then all missions reward in total as well so imo i would suggest an increase of 5x (or even 10x) of the current rewards.

For the R5 Mission i would suggest a change as well cus the only reason it exsists is to Prevent TC Tech Usage against Giza, Armana and Soris (the most loved one). Atm i think that not a single time this mission was completed at least once due of the joke reward of 100 Cryo for 100 kills and i think the only reason it requires 100 kills is to make it an "longlive" mission if more bosses are required instead of restarting the mission again.

I would suggest to change the Mission so that it says kill 1 Giza, Armana and Soris and rewards 100k (or maybe even 200k) considering the time it takes to prepare and kill all 3 of the bosses it should be a fiting reward. Of course this reward will be only given out for the 1st time of completion and to get it again it would require to do it on another R5 or until the next spawn did occur.

BUT it would trigger another Issue that then should be addressed and that is the SQ size for Siri:

Squads for "Clan Missions" in Sirius are to small with just 5 Pilots. So for Sirius it would require to give an so called "Clan Squad". Due i didn´t suggested this here already (for some weird reason) and had this sort of idea at the german forum in another post here the base gist of it (whit some small changes after revisting it again lol)

"Open" Squad - Maximum 5 Pilots - All Missions doable
- Everyone can join the Sq
- No Squadleader Change

"Friends" Squad - Maximum 5 Pilots - All Missionen doable
- Only friends can join
- No Squadleader Change

"Clan" Squad - Maximum 60 Pilots - (Only Clan Missions doable)
- Clan Members can (always) join (even if Squadleader isn´t in Orb) when no Mission is active
- Squadleader can (always) invite Pilots
- Pilots from other Clans can send a request to join Clan Squad
- Squad Leader can (always) be changed
Over that way Split doesn´t need to adjust the other Missions and Siri would make it possible to hunt in "larger numbers" of course this would then eventually cause another issue what would be the shared cryos in Clan Squads but here an simple multiplier should counter that out pretty well at certain points where i would suggest that with 6 Pilots in the Clan Squad the multiplier starts to show up so that it always keeps the shared Cryo at a "Squad size of 5 but for more Pilots"