What's new

Cryonite Loss values if no Vault

L

Leucetius

Here is the amounts of Cryonite you loose in the table below should you not have a Cryonite Vault & also and also the values of the Pink Cryonite that remains behind for collection. I checked all Values 3 times for this on each one to make sure it was as accurate as possible. :D

Players from Lvl 1 to 9 have zero cryonite loss

Cryonite loss.JPG

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Awesome!
Thx so much for that info, Leucetius :D
Been on my to-do-list for a long while with little means to actually get it done myslef.

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
One thought on the values..
If my memory serves me right some cry drops ought to be odd numbers of cryonite (as observed as loss on your cry account). And the collected pink is 50%, rounded down to the next integer.
Since all your cry drops are even, did you perhaps just monitor the pink values and simply multiply by 2 to arrive at the cry drops?

Thanks for clarification
V1

L

Leucetius

Hi
Hello would seem your correct having done random checks on the totals you will need to go +1cryonite from levels 13+ on all of the cryonite loss totals to make them correct, lvls 10, 11, 12 are all correct. The pinks are 100% accurate.

sorry for little mix up

Hope this helps a little
Best Regards
Leucetius
:D

EvilRaven

Reaction score
another source for this graph showing cryo loss from podding can be found here.

http://www.prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG/

click on the misc info button on the left side of the page then go to where it says cryo loss and click the "+" to show the cryo loss for each lv

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
EvilRaven said:
another source for this graph showing cryo loss from podding can be found here.

http://www.prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG/

click on the misc info button on the left side of the page then go to where it says cryo loss and click the "+" to show the cryo loss for each lv
Yes I uploaded the table to the HHG, but I made sure to thank Leucetius as info source in the latest RSS feed entry ;)
Hope that's ok. Cheers.

V1