What's new

Cryonite Hour

Maximux

Reaction score
Hello all,

There is an idea which came into my mind while playing , i discussed this with many people in the game, now i want to share this in the forum so if this can take effect.

The idea is like we have "Happy Hours" same like that if we have "Happy Cryonite Hour" everyday for atleast 1-2hrs on a time when most of the people stays online , it will be great because we all know that high level ships and techs costs lots of Cryonite , and the drop rate is not very good + the requirement is so high to get those tech and ships , and also the rare tech costs too much as well.

As discussed with other pilots in game i heard these type of things are implemented in some events but my point is there is not much events in regular basis since i am playing but if this "Happy Cryonite Hour" is on a regular basis for 1-2hrs it will be great.

Thank You.

Regards
IGN : Maximuxx
Sever : Solaria
Level : 70 (and increasing)

mark750

Reaction score
Agree with you, helping players with cryonite would be a great boost for people who have problems with grinding..
An increased drop rate or an increase of cryo % (like the refiner) would be only good for everyone.
+1

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I agree because I normally grind in Molikar and because the drop rate is so low I only produce 10,000 cryo an hour. Maybe if they increase the drop rate I can get about 50,000 cryo an hour.

Spartian

Reaction score
i would love cyronite hour it would be very usefull and i give my full support
but maybe a 25% boost if its only an hour :) ..... oh i must also mention that we currently have to build up around 600k for 1 meta ship and with only a sol ship witch is new once you hit that lvl area and it just smacks you in the face dosent it so that is all the more ression to add cyronite hour

Maximux

Reaction score
Hello ,

There are only 3 replies , people really don't like the idea ? or there can be a better way ? I really wish if this is implemented in the game it will be great for everyone.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
yea man im deffinatley down for this thumbs up dude

Maximux

Reaction score
Hi GM/Devshack

Kindly respond if this is a good or bad idea or we can get this or not in the future. :)

Hoping for the best :)

hayabosa

Reaction score
Hello Maximux,
Thank you for this nice idea as i see what you're trying to point out, your idea is noted i can't promise you with it but Thank you very much for your suggestion.