What's new

Cryo drop rate

null

Reaction score
Game Update November 2, 2016
postby Highway » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:24 am

Game Update November 2, 2016

BUGFIXES

Fixed wrong cryonite values for Halloween event units.
Fixed interchanged cryonite values between Juggernaut bosses and the parasite units in the mission "The Ancient Link"

No, it really was supposed to be that poor of a drop rate. LOL, Which is a really bad idea to fix it in the middle of the event. I guess we were all having too much fun, what a shame.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
is truth they can not do 1 thing well?

yesterday I saw in game what i don't see since much time, a lot of happy pilots including myseft killing a lot of pumkims in venar and enjoy the event getting some crio after boss drop increase. Today I got some gold, bought 3 hour max damage booster, bougth 3hour 55% more crionite booster, bought 3 hour max resistance booster, bought 30 gravitones and bought 30 days speed booster and got to venar to enjoy like I did yesterday doing good crio killing a lot of pumking with my game partners.

when land in venar ho surprise nobody in the planet. me alone!! hmmmm what is happening here??
Then see bamba kill it, big boss down, I begin to kill until greens appears when I begin to see the crio hooooooooooooo BIG BIG BIG surpriseeeeeeeeee crio 50% less and drop rates down a lot too.

IS that in this game will no do one (1) thing well? ho my goodness what form of manage a game, but what insane mind is behind all this mistake that damage this game? so we pg player don't desever 3 days of good event? what is happening here. But main guilty am I. that still continue wasting my time and my money in this game. I am the first guilty of what happened here. Thanks a lot again for damage the fun of all the pilots that yesterday was much of they happy killing mantis in a event that just yesterday work because all other days don't work because bossed don't droped in venar much.

:( :(