Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Sometimes the squad leader is waiting in orbit. In this process, if we are in a far place and we have died, it takes a lot of time to reach our old place from LZ. Therefore, the Squad leader can transfer his leadership to another player. Is this possible?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
There is a reason why it is not possbile + never will happen.

First:
To prevent in SM eventual "cheese strats" to transfer the leadership to a pilot who is on the next target location while the rest of the sq is progressing at the previous one. If i remember correctly there was already another thread somewhere about this...

Second:
If your Squad goes into Pod "in theory not the whole squad needs to orbit" and if required take an ship with Mat in your squad so that he can get you out of the Pod OR take (if available) a Slate or Panther (as alternative if you have no Slate). With the QL traversing a planet is not really that much of a chore as with the "normal" way.

Mostly when we fly in Squad i use the Slate as Leader cus i can skip most of the travel time with QLing like a mad man :sweatgrinning:.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Yes that's right, what good are ships with mat then. I was wrong, sorry.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
once i said , just like the mat. function in the cq should be allowed aswell on pve modus.

following situation. squadleader is heading up to marked area so that his squads can land. one of his squad get pod by defending him.

what can he do? just mat. in the poded area or fly again to orbit and land to the squadleader

the solution could be: mat. directly to the location of the squadleader but with ~10-15% more energy usage

next step, you fighting some units, you get pod and you don't have enough energy to mat.

the solution: mat. in the nearest energyfield with ~10-15% less energy usage e.g landing zone. it is free in cq but should be purchased with energy

- what is this for, you will ask? to purchase energy in the shop and to expanding the rescue capsule for more freedom

+ will we see disadvantages? definitely not. some will certainly use this feature. of course nothing is for free. the small extensions in pg increase the fun e.g drones. alloys. drones without using energy anymore. the players decide for themselves whether or not to use this function.

thanks for reading have a good night 😊