Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shankz
Rank
Clan
Hotblaster-jr
Cryonite should not be a Drop, it Should be a reward for killing a NPC, for each NPC you kill you get a reward of cryonite directly to your account, not a Drop chance.

Many games changed the in-game money drops, to get them automatically to the account to make the game experience better.

We live here in the past.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Do you mean like some sort of Bounty system. When you shoot mantis they have bounty's on their head. Once you kill them the bounty automaticly gets transfered and divided between all those players who shot on it. And if a mantis succeeds to kill a player the mantis will get an higher bounty on his head making him more attractive to kill?

Could also be cool for pvp bounty. For example if you pod a player you can collect their "bounty" or just "podcry" lets say a player drops 1k cryonite. Once the player that defeated you picks up that 1k cryonite they get an added bounty on their head of 1k. Maybe that one players has already killed and collected multiple bounty's so that his own bounty may be like something of 30k bounty. Then if he gets killed he will drop 30k on dieing. and the player that killed him automticly gets 30k transferd on his account and gets the same bounty plus an added 1k on his own head to a total of 31k. Ppl with high bounty's on their head are a high priority target and will get hunted down by the bountyhunters. Making the bouty system actually rewarding since u can make cryonite if u suceed in keeping the bounty till the end of the week.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
YEES I LOVE IT AND WANT IT. Count me in! >:)

POSITRON3

Reaction score
count me in too, I think this will help a lot in do this game less boring

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
I agree with you 100% sign me up bro-cha-cho :cool: :cool:

b630

Reaction score
Bump +1
Tired of picking them up.
They should be standardized amongst mobs and have about -10% and +10% cryo range below and above average respectively.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
What if they are capable of dropping 2 cryo if you're lucky.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Heavy artillery said:
What if they are capable of dropping 2 cryo if you're lucky.
That would be dope ! :cool:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Hi, I think cryonite should be a resource left by NPCs with a 100% chance, the numbers gained by enemies would be reduced of course, and cryonite boosters would have more functionality :)

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
I AGREE 1000% DEVS LISTEN TO THE FEEDBACK !!!!

Antidote

Reaction score
Why not add the option to buy Cryonite for gold, just like you can buy energy. Then if you don't want to spend many hours of grinding, you can buy it instead, which you would also profit from.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
It would be good idea too, since in many games you can, this makes me apply the system I mentioned in the previous post

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Antidote said:
Why not add the option to buy Cryonite for gold, just like you can buy energy. Then if you don't want to spend many hours of grinding, you can buy it instead, which you would also profit from.
Yea true and that be really epic and that bring them in a lot of money, nice job ;)

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Antidote said:
And make the entire game pay to progress and see another MMO go down the pay-to-win drain? Bloody hell no! This game actually makes the players work for results! This might make the game harder, but the more experienced players live up to their name: experienced. This game is actually merit-based; watching it become filled with a bunch of children with their parents' credit cards would be a tragedy.

Betabot

Reaction score
StickManTwit said:
Antidote said:
And make the entire game pay to progress and see another MMO go down the pay-to-win drain? Bloody hell no! This game actually makes the players work for results! This might make the game harder, but the more experienced players live up to their name: experienced. This game is actually merit-based; watching it become filled with a bunch of children with their parents' credit cards would be a tragedy.

Agreed, please don't allow buying cryo with Gold. That's basically cutting the game by like 60%. I doubt the devs would do it anyway, as the game is meant to be a grind, it's built that way.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Grinding harvs is boring. They need to find something that is more fun to get cryo.

Antidote

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Grinding harvs is boring. They need to find something that is more fun to get cryo.
Agreed. If you are not going to put cryo up for sale, then at least create some other and more fun ways to earn it. What about the missions? Only the story missions give an okay amount of cry, the rewards from all the others are pretty much useless. So you could start off by increasing the cryo reward from all the white missions, and maybe add some kind of daily & weekly missions that will give you something extra.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Antidote said:
Heavy artillery said:
Agreed. If you are not going to put cryo up for sale, then at least create some other and more fun ways to earn it. What about the missions? Only the story missions give an okay amount of cry, the rewards from all the others are pretty much useless. So you could start off by increasing the cryo reward from all the white missions, and maybe add some kind of daily & weekly missions that will give you something extra.
It would be better doing missions using your cool ships doing challenging stuff.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Antidote said:
I would like something like daily quests, in many games this is an extra reward after completing the main missions, something like '' rewards '' could also be added by connecting daily for 5-7 days