What's new

caution on sol ship!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i was having a closer look on the sol ships (tank and engi (s-* versions)) and i saw this:pgcaution.jpg
LOL?? :?: a CAUTION? :mrorange:

W

Whatever

well matter-antimatter reactor aint a BBQ so you need to be cautious when doing repairs :D nice find tho ^^

pbhuh

Reaction score
Firebrand1 said:
all of the r60 sol ships have it...the x sniper has it too
well, i haven't found it on the Stam S Storm.

Firebrand1

Reaction score
somewhere between it's sniper blaster and the engine pods....maybe ON one of the engine pods...i saw it on one once, a long time ago, now i can't remember where it was at -.-

T

Titan

DeansGreen1203 said:
i was having a closer look on the sol ships (tank and engi (s-* versions)) and i saw this:
:?: a CAUTION? :mrorange:
Watch your language on here please. Even shortening to make it look like your 'not' swearing is still against CoC.

Please remove and change

universemaster21!

Reaction score
Well all R60s except Storm have it but Tank has 2. Maybe if i used ZP Solar Requim Rockets on it (R60 Tank) the 2 Dual Antimatter Drive Chains would explode talikng all of Sol, Mizar, Draconcis; most of Gemini and Sirius; and Some of Antares and Tau-Ceti. But it would Leave Vega and Langrange untouched.

hmm somebody should give it a go ^^ lol

Sinned

Reaction score
I shall wipe you out with my extremely dangerous rockets which do not have a name sadly. Vega and Lagrange shall be left alone since they will soon become my slaves.

universemaster21!

Reaction score
Sinned said:
I shall wipe you out with my extremely dangerous rockets which do not have a name sadly. Vega and Lagrange shall be left alone since they will soon become my slaves.
Lol they're not ''ULTRA LONG RANGE''. You have to fire them in Sol; which will destroy Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.