What's new

Cant connect

Shockingking88

Reaction score
Can anyone connect to PG?Been stuck on the Establishing Server Connection site for half an hour already. :cry:

Regards,
Shockingking88

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Same here. I played until 11am(east) or 5am(west) and after that I cannot enter anymore (two hours and counting...)

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello,

We are aware of the issues that the american servers are down. The team of technicians is working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I get the "Establishing Server Connection" even before login in client. It doesnt show the screen for entering username and password, not even beyond showing the servers status. I unlogged from last server (Solaria) and now I cannot see the login screen.

Why I cannot login and enter the european server neither?

mismis

Reaction score
alewx said:
Hello,

We are aware of the issues that the american servers are down. The team of technicians is working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Can we please get an update on this? It's been hours, and the only reply is that you are "aware". I've noticed people inquiring on your Facebook page as well, but there has been no response from staff there at all.

I am sure we'd all appreciate some sort of regular feedback on the issue.

Thank you.

ichor

Reaction score
USA askone player here. looks like a localized american problem if thats the case, as i cant even get to the screen that logs me in.

hope you guys fix it soon, ive got some grinding to do =)

don.wilkes

Reaction score
They are aware of the problem, yes. But, are they doing anything about it? Server went down early this morning unexpectedly for a shutdown, gave us a 9 minute warning and the server has yet to come back. Heck, we can't even get to the log in section to choose to play a different server in the meantime. Since it is the (as someone else put it) American server this does not effect the European servers therefore *in my opinion* not a big priority to get resolved. :x

Prese95

Reaction score
The problem is with ppl from america here in europe i can login to any server(except solaria) with no problem

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Hello

Apparently it all came back normal wing on servers and access to persons residing in America

Regards

A

Aratz

Hello Pilots:

American servers are back online and connection issues for American players to our European servers were solved as well.

We are sorry about the inconvenience.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus

captdeadpool

Reaction score
try askone server when others are offline :D by the way im level 70 on askone and i can help anyone for cryonite misions and level up also rares and blues we need more people in askone :D