What's new

Buying Gold for other Pilots.

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Redirected here by LGM Exup after talking to him about this, If I recall correctly there used to be some sort of system like this for LGM+ where say I'd buy 20k Gold but I'd want it for another pilot, they'd take the Gold from my account and give it to said pilot. However that system is no longer in place so that's where this Suggestion comes into play. If it's possible to bring back or even make a new system for it, can it be done? Have a selection in the buy Gold screen for a buy Gold for friends, you buy the Gold it gives you a gift code or something similar, they enter it in the item shop on a 'Gift Code' button similar to the Coupon Code and it gives them the Gold package that you bought.

An extension to this Suggestion would be bring back the Tournaments on Colossus for the varied system techs, but instead of it rewarding a ship it rewards Gold/Cryo/Energy. Higher up system tech for the tournament gives more of each. Maybe keep the ship rewards for seperate tournaments. Copy and Paste Colossus into different systems just with a different name for the ship tournaments. Or use these 3 lonely planets in Sol for tournaments. http://imgur.com/a/dYM9x#0 They've been in 'To be completed...' stage for over 2 years or so now.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
This along side donation possible would be a great idea. Donations where you can get some cry yourself and send it to another member, or give members cry from clan wallet / fund. Means that you can bring rewards into game

PayKey Bloinder

Reaction score
eggyboffer said:
This along side donation possible would be a great idea. Donations where you can get some cry yourself and send it to another member, or give members cry from clan wallet / fund. Means that you can bring rewards into game
this would be a nightmare for the game as people would use it to scam people out of there money i.e people could sell cryo for real money.. it just wouldnt work and should never happen