Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Subject:
Incorrect decrypt update
Description:
Mate in alliance done Prized Catch after new update today and looked onto decryption , but humpback still requires same BPs as before. Sirius balanced: RD , stun charge , thermo , orbital strike , repair and attack turret , with punisher and raven and symbolic inverter. Its decrypt is same as before. Picture bellow is screenshot from his view.
Client Version:
Rajaa
Screenshots:
I was wondering the same thing because it's happening to me aswell.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Subject:
Damage difference
Description:
Not sure if this is some bug of incorrect thing. Part 2 items really has better damage and armor comparing to Venar and on Earth 2. But in sirius rings like ring 4 i noticed really small difference of damage unlike on Venar or r5. On those 2 damage and armor difference is seen , but on r4 when i tried damage difference , i found out that on r4 it isn't the case. Etc. perceptron rockets make 8 damage to rocketeer on r4 , while modal logic make 10 damage , so for blaster which is 3 and 5 damage. Considering seeing damage difference on Earth/Venar/Ring 5 this doesn't match i think.
Client Version:
Rajaa
Screenshots:

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilot

Remember that some weapons have -% / +% dmg each time you shoot. This might be what happened with your rockets ;)

Also Sirius NPCS have more HP than Venar and Earth npcs, which can lead to confusions on damage.

The weapons of the game always follow a formula and they are not related to any in-game location.

To give an example you can check the webpage called Hitchhiker's that will show you the old values of dmg of lower weapons that you can compare to see how many dmg increase we have between perceptron and modal logic tech.

Saalek

Reaction score
Hi

Subject:
We found a problem in the 7th mission. TRIANGULATION TRAP.

Description:
when we follow the last mantis across the mountain, it stops and the mission can't continue.
we waited some minutes, but it remains bugged.
if we approach, the mission fails. We tried 3 times and it stopped in 3 different parts of the mountain

Saalek

Regards

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Kampfzwerg
Rank
Subject:
Mission nicht spielbar

Description:
Mission schlägt beim Landen direkt fehl. Es wird kein Zielgebiet angezeigt.

Client/Launcher Version:

xxKampfzwergxx / Visitor2101

Screenshots:

Attachments

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Subject:
Invisible magnet trap on Cetacea

Description:
On this screenshot you can clearly see the VFX of a magnet trap on all the allied players but none of us could actually see the magnet trap itself, we couldn't see it in target panel, and we couldn't find it by spamming the tab key. Both the vfx and the slowdown effect actually vanished when the player in pod, who was the one that used the magnet trap, went to hangar.

Client Version:
1001407, server: Trantor, planet: Cetacea

TheWindsurfer

Screenshots:
Capture d’écran du 2019-08-10 22-25-15.png

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Subject:
SM "Worse to come"
Description:
SM isn't generally hard ,but if no outside cover , sm becomes very bad because of baiters or defenders which are supported by repogrubs or ressurectors. I'd suggest reducing amount of enemies when 4 people are in squad. Three in squad damage ships can manage to clean waves on time if they have outside cover for outside mantis. But still this mission is graviton mission which surely need gravitons ( i spent over 70 gravs in 3-4 days and failed this sm 10 times. I have obsidian so i could catch up to defend waves on time with gravitons but other people can't catch up if they're emperors or thunderbird ships.) Area 57/51 of energy field has bug where units spawn late after message is said ( other spots are ok ). Some other people had problem with that spot cos of units spawn late ( first 2 , then other 2 after 10 sec). I hope you look difficulty of sm and fix number of units , because over 10 people keep failing. I generally can manage my spot with obsidian with gravitons , but others can't do even with those. To add , having 3 baiters at one wave or at least 2 is already bad inside mission , since they have huge armor to deal with even with obsidian.
Client Version:
Rajaa
Screenshots:

Status
Not open for further replies.