Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
The idea publick bp market is not still there but is it possible to storage bp`s for inside of a clan.

Profit is that there will be enough bps for a clan.
Only admiral and captain can give bps to a member who needs the bps if member comes on a new system.
This can add a big profit to a clan and then you dont have that more are tech hunting on a same spot what sometimes gives problems and arguments what now is the case.

Limit of bps for clan is the max of needs for a bps based on members.

I hope Devs take this siriusly for a time.As paying costumer we have rights to make game better and better.

PLEASE DEVS , PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mr Sisko

Reaction score
not really there will be no point of playing this game if that happend m8

theoldman

Reaction score
This would simply make pilots get lazy and let clans and high level pilots with BP trackers store bps for them instead of them having to hunt them for themselves. It would also detract players from buying trackers etc which I am certain would not please the owners of the game that are not in it to give everything away and not earn enough to develop the game

paljr

Reaction score
I was writing a reply and it dawned on me: this game is the way it is for a reason...you either play alot or get trackers.PERIOD. It was the same as the last game I was in for years. You either played 12-16 hrs. a day or you spent a ton of cash. If lag was reduced greatly, log in issues fixed and missions didn't bug out when you didn't need them too this would be a great game.