What's new

Armor Games Account thing.

Derpy Wizard

Reaction score
Hello, it seems that I can't access my old character from the transfer. Yes, I put in a ticket to get it back, but the problem is, their asking me to reset the password on my abandoned e-mail account. I ask anyone who knows, can they transfer my old character to my other splitscreen account? If so, it saves me so much trouble to start from scratch again.

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello,

If you submit a new ticket to support and explain the problem that the email that was registered is now unaccessable they will be able to help you recover your account so you can login.

Derpy Wizard

Reaction score
I've been waiting for at least 5 days since for them to reply back to me how long this thing will go for.

Apr 30 (5 days ago)

"We just tried to set (my e-mail) as your new account e-mail, but it appears you have created a new Splitscreen Games account named "Derpy_Wizard" on April 24 using that e-mail address.

Please either provide us with another e-mail address we can link to your old account, or give us permission to delete the new account in order to "free" the e-mail address for use with your old account."

I gave em' permission to do so, but they haven't replied back yet, which worries me. I've had that pilot for 2 years and I don't want to start over again because of this. :|

Guess I should've went with the first option.....