What's new

And if we readjusted the items and PvP ?

Against or continue with cheated items ?

• I agree... let's make without strong, rapid n long items

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I prefer to stay with my strong items, too difficult to kill others without them

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello,

I made a dream, I shall like to tell it to you

I called my dream : AND If...

And if the PvP on Pirate Galaxy was more exciting?
And if one removed all which is rockets, orbital strike, bomb, sticky bomb, Repair Droid, Aim Scrambler, Stun Dome ectect... Strong, Rapid, or Long ?
And if one removed everything the long, Rapid and Strong items of Pirate Galaxy ?

It rebalanced the fight not?
A lot of ship would take back some value also
, the dominator, the terrorisor, the parsec finally they will be made more bone which..

That would be the approaching of GoldItem at the moment more or less...

And as for Sirius & Co, there would be nothing of changed with Ship from now on (Granite, Myst, Emperor, poenari... ectect)
to easily kill the Mantis 5r (Anubis, Kheops, Osiris, Giza Ancient)

There would be a little more suspense in the PvP, it would not amount that in a single item or everything is based on the Random Fight.

For example with Myst: Stun Dome Long, Orbital Strik Strong and OneShoot... You win, or you run.

Here is here we are!!! In brief.. I made a dream which!!

And you? What do you think about it?

For or Against ?

sorry for my Inglish, i use a translator :sneaky:

akwilsona

Reaction score
First off, what kind of voting is this "I can't win without them?" It sounds as if you're bitter and/or jealous that you don't have the tech yet.

Us experienced pilots will tell you that the tech is all about timing. Strong tech takes twice as long to come back(in most cases, especially with weapons). If you fly a punisher, you know how tedious it can be to keep your rockets(let alone a sniper blaster) going when the speed actuator is running. There are buttons to push and if you get your blasters back the same time you get rockets back then you're not doing maximum DPS. Strong rockets remedy this since you only fire once in a while and the wait between firings allows for different timings.

The "Power level" of the weapons are directly proportional. The regular "ancient" does the EXACT SAME DAMAGE with 2 shots as strong does in 1 shot. Rapids are normally 20% faster shooting and cooldown speed, but it really depends on which tech you're talking about, but it doesn't matter. In the same amount of time, you do the same amount of damage, bar none. As I said, it's all about the timing.

True, you can get 1 shot by a strong rocket in some ships, or by a strong OS. But then again, ask yourself: WHY are you PvPing somebody with the tech you know will 1 shot you? Whose fault is this?

Taking ancient tech out of the game WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF SIRIUS ITSELF.

Just sit back, grind away, get some tech and them maybe someday you'll appreciate why the developers made the tech the way they did.

By the way. The Terrorizer does and will forever suck. It does not have enough armor to make it a viable PvP opponent unless you're fighting against someone with lower tech. I've seen Drac tanks kill Terrorizers.

Gon

Reaction score
akwilsona said:
Taking ancient tech out of the game WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF SIRIUS ITSELF.
Ancient tech already defeated the purpose of CQs for any non-sirius players.

mismis

Reaction score
Gon said:
Ancient tech already defeated the purpose of CQs for any non-sirius players.
Uhm, isn't it the goal of all players to get to Sirius (and hopefully, beyond) ? If you want ancient tech, then work to get there. Do you think those who have Sirius tech just sat on their butts and were handed their ancient ships and tech? No. They worked for it, so they COULD hold their own in CQ's, etc. So don't talk about "non-Sirius players"....you want to be on the same level, then work to get there.

Yes, ancient tech is stronger than the regular system tech, just like gold tech is a bit stronger than top blue...but it is still scaled for the system. You can't go to a Vega CQ using Drac tech, for example. So even though those with ancient tech are slightly more powerful, they are still using tech for that particular system.

Ancient tech hasn't defeated anything, nor has it made CQ"s unbalanced. And as mentioned earlier, in regular pvp, why on earth would you go up against a player who clearly can overpower you? that's just idiotic.

Gon

Reaction score
mismis said:
Gon said:
Ancient tech hasn't defeated anything, nor has it made CQ"s unbalanced. And as mentioned earlier, in regular pvp, why on earth would you go up against a player who clearly can overpower you? that's just idiotic.
Regular ancient items aren't unbalanced, but rapid, long and strong ones. So why for example lvl50 would go to for example Mizar CQ if he will fight against players who will overpower him with ancient tech? Non-regular ancient items can make fights very unfair for these people who can get only regular gold BPs. Yeah, that's idiotic, then why just don't make all CQs to be open only for players who entered Sirius? Ancient BPs for lower systems shouldn't even exist. Of course 85lvls who own ancient tech like you probably don't care about low level players. Yeah, why they should even be able to enjoy CQs if they don't have 85lvl, right?

And you wonder why this game is so unpopular, even devs forgot about this game.

mismis29

Reaction score
Gon said:
mismis said:
Gon said:
Regular ancient items aren't unbalanced, but rapid, long and strong ones. So why for example lvl50 would go to for example Mizar CQ if he will fight against players who will overpower him with ancient tech? Non-regular ancient items can make fights very unfair for these people who can get only regular gold BPs. Yeah, that's idiotic, then why just don't make all CQs to be open only for players who entered Sirius? Ancient BPs for lower systems shouldn't even exist. Of course 85lvls who own ancient tech like you probably don't care about low level players. Yeah, why they should even be able to enjoy CQs if they don't have 85lvl, right?

Um first of all, I was doing CQ's when I had no ancient tech yet, so I was in the same boat. Yes, I spent most of the time in a pod, but at least I was there getting experience about how CQ's worked and helping my clan. So don't tell me I don't care. At least I did my best and I didn't QQ' that things weren't "fair". I worked to get my tech so I could be on the same level as those other players.

Second, seeing as you're level 84 and have hardly any ancient tech at all, I understand now why you're so bitter and have taken the "oh woe is me this game is so unfair" approach. Maybe if you worked to get better, your view would change,

akwilsona

Reaction score
Regular ancient items aren't unbalanced, but rapid, long and strong ones.
False. Look at blasters. Strongs do exactly double damage, but take double the time to cooldown. Rapids have a faster cooldown and do the exact same damage if you put it in terms of the cooldown time (look up DPS or Damage per second". Sure, strong rockets can hurt pretty bad but keep in mind they have a pretty long cooldown, long enough for a repair droid to work. Ancient rockets will do the same damage as strongs.

So why for example lvl50 would go to for example Mizar CQ if he will fight against players who will overpower him with ancient tech? Non-regular ancient items can make fights very unfair for these people who can get only regular gold BPs.
Some people like a challenge. It isn't at all unheard of for a player with ancient tech to be beaten by a player with just top blue system tech. I've seen it happen, I've been a victim. Fights aren't about being "Fair" to begin with. It's about who can get the best of the other player. Most PvPers on the game have to exploit weaknesses to win a battle, I suggest you learn those weaknesses and teach others to do so as well.

Ancient BPs for lower systems shouldn't even exist.
You go ahead and do a Raven Dynamics event yourself without it. The purpose is to make it easier to do challenges, events, white missions, and helping other players during missions. Sure it can be a factor in PvP, but it's definitely NOT gamebreaking at all. The power-cost ratio exists, and if you look at it, Ancient is barely 5% stronger than gold BP in most cases. You can get that with a drone.

Of course 85lvls who own ancient tech like you probably don't care about low level players.
Not when they spend their time in orbit complaining about how unfair everything is.

As opposed to pandering to the whiny kids and make everything easy and ruin the challenge which made PG great? Yeah. The Devs haven't forgotten about the game. I am as frustrated as everyone else, but at least there have been some changes in the game, it's not like it has been abandoned.

Have a nice day.