What's new

Ancient Speed Actuator Power question

cargone

Reaction score
I am confused about the ancient speed actuator power differences, or the lack thereof. Is there any particular reason the ancient strong speed actuators do the same amount of cooldown reduction as the long? Is it a bug? If not , why would there be a strong speed actuator?

I am posting as a rank 1 alt because my main forum account appears to be inaccessible. Pilot name is cargone96, Solaria server, rank 85. Asking this because I intend to build an onyx marble, and do not want to waste my cryonite on a strong speed actuator if it is not going to be changed.

Edit: According to V1, based off of testing, ancient long, ancient and ancient strong speed actuators all have approximately 29% cooldown rate and activation time reduction, meaning there is no benefit whatsoever to using strong or regular over long.

Numbers from Sol speed actuators (source: V1-Hyper re-tested them as of 06/06/2015): Gold = 28.6% cooldown reduction. Ancient = 28.6% cooldown reduction. Ancient strong = 28.6% cooldown reduction. Ancient long = 25.7% cooldown reduction.