What's new

Ancient Conquest Blue Prints.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hey Devolopers and Stuff Happy Holidays :D !!!.
I got a great idea, there's ancient bp's to vega, antares, gemini, mizar, sol and draconis, but why not being to devoloping ancient conquest bp's ;)?.
It can be usefull in every conquest and remember it's only a suggestion.
Best Wishes ^^.

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Yes and how would the lower clans who are not yet in Sirius compete against CQ ships with ancients?

As known the CQ bp's for each system drops in own system, ancient bp's only drops on R5 in Sirius,
there are no Sirius CQ planets, so your idea is not fair for any clan who is not yet on Sirius, or who is not big enough to go to R5.

Ancient bp's cannot be dropped at random systems, they are only Sirius, and may they only be also in the future, don't mess the ancients more into the CQs than what they have been, if it was me, I wouldn't even allow ancient bp's in CQ planets to be really fair for everyone.

As of yet not all clans uses several instances created with squads one after another on Ring 5 for to get ancient planets, and bp's.
It's sad to see how some clans and players has let their greed take over, even players I used to respect in the past.

This is my opinion and I support fair Honest play for all. every where, and every time, and every one.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Starchaser said:
Yes and how would the lower clans who are not yet in Sirius compete against CQ ships with ancients?

As known the CQ bp's for each system drops in own system, ancient bp's only drops on R5 in Sirius,
there are no Sirius CQ planets, so your idea is not fair for any clan who is not yet on Sirius, or who is not big enough to go to R5.

Ancient bp's cannot be dropped at random systems, they are only Sirius, and may they only be also in the future, don't mess the ancients more into the CQs than what they have been, if it was me, I wouldn't even allow ancient bp's in CQ planets to be really fair for everyone.

As of yet not all clans uses several instances created with squads one after another on Ring 5 for to get ancient planets, and bp's.
It's sad to see how some clans and players has let their greed take over, even players I used to respect in the past.

This is my opinion and I support fair Honest play for all. every where, and every time, and every one.
Yeah Starchaser you're right, but you know what new system changed PvP and PvE way so....i am suggesting only don't worry :).