What's new

Aggrobeacon and Taunts

KairanDaynna

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Kairan Daynna
Many know that Aggro beacon and Taunts, are very relevant in specific situations, however they do not have extremely good functionality.
Aggro beacons is a distraction that rarely works, I was surrounded by mantis in a Shock, I used it and I was simply killed because of the uselessness of this Tech, I recommend that you change this Tech or leave it much, but much better than before ...
Now speaking of Taunts, they have an interesting mechanic, but what he should do is not right because of 2 factors ... High Damage, Healing and Protection, which causes Mantis and etc, to ignore the Taunt, it would be good if the Taunt was a more rigorous provocateur, making the person that are using it focused regardless of the damage or healing received caused/healed by the ally ... I really these two need a Rework...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Such sort of Discussion or rather said posts about this are already in the forum:
>>>Aggrobomb/Ancient Legionary<<<
>>>Taunts Rework<<< - With an suggestion from me for the rework as well hence i´m no aggro bomb/Taunt or Beacon user at all lol