Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
ES:

Saludos Devs o Gm's.

Queria hacer este post para dar una pequeña opinion acerca de los Cortex que ofrece el reto de defensa de reactor del evento RavenDynamics.

La mayoria de los pilotos del Pirate Galaxy del servidor Gaia sugerimos un pequeño cambio en cuanto al Cortex Ifrit la cual seria el siguiente:

- Que el la cantidad necesaria para equipar un Cortex Ifrit sea reducido a 24 Piezas.

Por que?, Pues los pilotos que ganamos el Top 1 en varias ocaciones, Tenemos el problema de que al quedar con 24/25 Piezas del Cortex Ifrit Tengamos la obligacion de hacer otro reto para completarlo obviamente, Pero, ¿que sucede con esto?, Si los pilotos ganan otro Top 1 en este reto ganaran 6 piezas, por lo tanto, 1 se las lleva el piloto y que pasa con los otros 5? Se las lleva el viento.

Solo queremos esa pequeña reduccion de las piezas necesarias para no vernos obligados a tener que hacer mas retos de la cuenta, si el Top 1 gana 6 piezas deberia de ser un total de 24 piezas ( Por lo tanto deberia de ganar Top1 4 Veces en total).

Si se pueda tener en cuenta esta sugerencia por parte de los pilotos se agradeceria un montón.

EN:

Greetings Devs or Gm's.

I wanted to make this post to give a little opinion about the Cortex offered by the RavenDynamics event reactor defense challenge.

Most of the Pirate Galaxy pilots on the Gaia server suggested a small change to the cortex which would be as follows:

- That the amount needed to equip a Ifrit Cortex be reduced to 24 Pieces.

Why, because the pilots that won the Top 1 in several occasions, we have the problem that when we have 24/25 pieces of the Ifrit Cortex we have the obligation to do another challenge to complete it obviously, but what happens with this, if the pilots win another Top 1 in this challenge will win 6 pieces, therefore, 1 is taken by the pilot and what happens with the other 5? They are carried away by the wind.

We just want that small reduction of the pieces needed to not be forced to have to do more challenges than necessary, if the Top 1 wins 6 pieces should be a total of 24 pieces (therefore should win Top1 4 times).

If this suggestion can be taken into account by the pilots it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

-StarWik.

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners
Another solution would be to allow the accumulation of parts of the cortex, for example, there are 25 parts, when it reaches 24/25, when you gain the 6 parts of the cortex, the 5 parts that would be lost will open a new slot for a new cortex to be complete, that way making the RavenDynamics reactor would bring more advantages to players.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Another thing would be that it would not really solve the issue if we consider the factor of an rare but possible 2nd rewarded place and then you would have the same issue again that an overflow could be generated.

Considering however that this is so for years now already chances are slim that SSG will change it + it would have to be extended to the other Cortex items as well for the total rare cases that at least enough pilots do the runs to even create a 2nd rewarded place or SSG just knows that the issue is always starting at the begining of the event and "solve itself" when after a few days only the Cort Hunters who take the 1st place anyways are the only ones left lol.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
That the amount needed to equip a Ifrit Cortex be reduced to 24 Pieces.
Hello Pilots, just to give u a short FYI.

Something between the lines was discussed and planned for this past RDX event (not exactly that). But due to limited time it didn't happened this time, hopefully we will see it for future ones ;)

starick

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Annakin
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Another solution would be to allow the accumulation of parts of the cortex, for example, there are 25 parts, when it reaches 24/25, when you gain the 6 parts of the cortex, the 5 parts that would be lost will open a new slot for a new cortex to be complete, that way making the RavenDynamics reactor would bring more advantages to players.

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
A simple solution that would surely satisfy everyone who makes Raven, Phobos and Arkon

Aluneth

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Aluneth
Greetings, pilots!
I am more onboard with @-Overlord- 's idea. Reducing the number of parts required to build the raven cortex to 24 seems a bit odd to me especially in conjunction with the fact that the others are 25-part items. Personally I reckon removing the cap of 25 parts so that players could collect extra pieces with none going to waste is a better idea. This also means that nobody would get stuck at just 1 or 2 missing parts at all in the future.

moddoo

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Za VillainessEmpress
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
- That the amount needed to equip a Ifrit Cortex be reduced to 24 Pieces.

Why, because the pilots that won the Top 1 in several occasions, we have the problem that when we have 24/25 pieces of the Ifrit Cortex we have the obligation to do another challenge to complete it obviously, but what happens with this, if the pilots win another Top 1 in this challenge will win 6 pieces, therefore, 1 is taken by the pilot and what happens with the other 5? They are carried away by the wind.

We just want that small reduction of the pieces needed to not be forced to have to do more challenges than necessary, if the Top 1 wins 6 pieces should be a total of 24 pieces (therefore should win Top1 4 times).

If this suggestion can be taken into account by the pilots it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

-StarWik.
better just make it 30 parts :D problem solved

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
better just make it 30 parts :D problem solved
Was already wondering when you would show up here as mostly 1st placed sq at our Server but again would not really solve the issue for those who not always strike the 1st place. I´m well aware that i "may not have the rights" to talk anything about Cortex stuff cus i do not participate in current RDXs challenge + i don´t really care about Ifrit anyways but i´m still allowed to provide my pov of the situation in term of the reward system and possible suggestions :devilish: