What's new

-A random story- PG based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Lord

Reaction score

2.4 A new alien race

In an unknown sector of the galaxy, near sector 3, two ships were fighting each other.A DAT solarstorm, named ''The dark side'' which belonged to Denor, against an unknown alien ship which had appeared there a few days ago causing the destruction of the mothership ''Denor's Pride''. Denor had made a few attempts to destroy his enemy with his laser gun, but after a few hits, the spacecraft was still undamaged.Judging by the way his enemy was fighting, Denor realized that he had a weak point.The alien was very aggressive in fighting, and he was constantly chasing Denor.This meant that his back was unprotected, which might be the reason why his engines were on the wings.
''If I'm right, he might have a weak point, but he is way faster than me and I can't chase him.But his ships seems to be slow in turnings, unlike mine.Maybe I can lose him in the debris of ''Denor's Pride''
And so he did.The destroyed mothership was nearby and could be seen from the place where he was.
''Lets see what you can do, alien.'' Said Denor out loud while flying through the the destroyed parts of ''Denor's Pride''
''Wow this ship is so giant, how could he destroy it alone?
Denor was right, the alien was slower and almost crashed his ship with one of the cannons of the mothership.Suddenly the alien stopped and wasn't chasing him anymore.
''What? What's he doing? Strange, he is trying to contact me.''Said Denor who wasn't expecting the alien to do this.He didn't hesitate to accept the invitation.A blank holographic screen appeared in front of him.Most likely the alien didn't want to reveal his true form.Then a deep voice was heard, it was the alien talking.
''Give up human, you are mine now.''
''Who or what are you?!''
Silence...
''Hey, are you there? Anyone there?'' Denor had stopped his ship too and was waiting for the alien to respond.
''Damn it, he is at my ba___''He didn't have time to finish the sentence as the alien behind him launched his missiles.The missiles were slow, but if they caught you, you'll be gone.
With the missiles chasing it, ''the dark light'' was at its speed limits.Doing some acrobatic moves, Denor tried everything to avoid them, but these ones were radar guided missiles and it was almost impossible to avoid them.In fact there were 3 ways:1.Wait until they run out of fuel or 2.Let them hit you. 3.Destroy the alien ship and hopefully, the missiles would be deactivated.
Of course a second hit by the missiles would cause the destruction and the ship and Denor wouldn't survive on the other hand, the alien would have killed him way before the missiles run out of fuel.
There was only one option left.The newer versions of DAT solarstorms were equipped with a short range small cannon but unfortunatelly, most pilots did not have permission to use them.There was no time for Denor to contact High Command, he had to use the cannon without permission and so he did.of course he didn't think of the consequences, at that time the only thing he was thinking about was about saving his precious life.
With the cannon activated and ready, Denor had to make a turn in order to shoot the alien but the missiles were after him.The smallest mistake would cause his death.Space combat was harder than air combat as the wings in the vacuum of space are useless and the only way to turn your ship is with the thrusters in the front of the ship.In order to make a fast turn, he had to give the thrusters some of the engine's energy.This meant that his ship would be slower for some time and the missiles might hit his ship while turning but he had no other chance.Those 5 seconds lasted more than 5 minutes.The cannon was aimed at the alien ship and the missiles had lost the lock of Denor's ship.
At that time, the alien who had been silent all this time, started screaming on the communication link:
''Damn you, human! My friends will______''
''Go to hell, alien!'' said Denor, who was feeling victorious.The cannon was strong enough to cut the alien ship in two pieces which exploded later leaving no signs of life.

''Ah finally, now I can take a break.'' Said Denor to himself while leaving the debris of ''Denor's Pride''.He was typing something on his console when he came in front of a terrible sight.Hundreds of alien ships , like the one he just destroyed, was standing in front of him, with their guns prepared for battle aimed at him.
''Oh God, is this some kind of joke?!''
Silence...
''Well I guess not...'' thought he while activating his afterburner to get out of here. The aliens rushed ahead, trying to get him.Blaster fire everywhere, a chaotic situation.Denor know that he had no chance to even scratch any of them as his ship would be destroyed in seconds.So his plan was to take them to Denor so where the Denor's space fleet could take care of them.His ship was capable of hyperjumping but only for short distances.But he lacked the energy to do that so he activated interplanetary engines for hyperspeed.Thanks to his skills and his ship, Denor was able to escape.

To be continued...

pbhuh

Reaction score
Dark_Lord said:

2.4 A new alien race

In an unknown sector of the galaxy, near sector 3, two ships were fighting each other.A DAT solarstorm, named ''The dark side'' which belonged to Denor, against an unknown alien ship which had appeared there a few days ago causing the destruction of the mothership ''Denor's Pride''. Denor had made a few attempts to destroy his enemy with his laser gun, but after a few hits, the spacecraft was still undamaged.Judging by the way his enemy was fighting, Denor realized that he had a weak point.The alien was very aggressive in fighting, and he was constantly chasing Denor.This meant that his back was unprotected, which might be the reason why his engines were on the wings.
''If I'm right, he might have a weak point, but he is way faster than me and I can't chase him.But his ships seems to be slow in turnings, unlike mine.Maybe I can lose him in the debris of ''Denor's Pride''
And so he did.The destroyed mothership was nearby and could be seen from the place where he was.
''Lets see what you can do, alien.'' Said Denor out loud while flying through the the destroyed parts of ''Denor's Pride''
''Wow this ship is so giant, how could he destroy it alone?
Denor was right, the alien was slower and almost crashed his ship with one of the cannons of the mothership.Suddenly the alien stopped and wasn't chasing him anymore.
''What? What's he doing? Strange, he is trying to contact me.''Said Denor who wasn't expecting the alien to do this.He didn't hesitate to accept the invitation.A blank holographic screen appeared in front of him.Most likely the alien didn't want to reveal his true form.Then a deep voice was heard, it was the alien talking.
''Give up human, you are mine now.''
''Who or what are you?!''
Silence...
''Hey, are you there? Anyone there?'' Denor had stopped his ship too and was waiting for the alien to respond.
''Damn it, he is at my ba___''He didn't have time to finish the sentence as the alien behind him launched his missiles.The missiles were slow, but if they caught you, you'll be gone.
With the missiles chasing it, ''the dark light'' was at its speed limits.Doing some acrobatic moves, Denor tried everything to avoid them, but these ones were radar guided missiles and it was almost impossible to avoid them.In fact there were 3 ways:1.Wait until they run out of fuel or 2.Let them hit you. 3.Destroy the alien ship and hopefully, the missiles would be deactivated.
Of course a second hit by the missiles would cause the destruction and the ship and Denor wouldn't survive on the other hand, the alien would have killed him way before the missiles run out of fuel.
There was only one option left.The newer versions of DAT solarstorms were equipped with a short range small cannon but unfortunatelly, most pilots did not have permission to use them.There was no time for Denor to contact High Command, he had to use the cannon without permission and so he did.of course he didn't think of the consequences, at that time the only thing he was thinking about was about saving his precious life.
With the cannon activated and ready, Denor had to make a turn in order to shoot the alien but the missiles were after him.The smallest mistake would cause his death.Space combat was harder than air combat as the wings in the vacuum of space are useless and the only way to turn your ship is with the thrusters in the front of the ship.In order to make a fast turn, he had to give the thrusters some of the engine's energy.This meant that his ship would be slower for some time and the missiles might hit his ship while turning but he had no other chance.Those 5 seconds lasted more than 5 minutes.The cannon was aimed at the alien ship and the missiles had lost the lock of Denor's ship.
At that time, the alien who had been silent all this time, started screaming on the communication link:
''Damn you, human! My friends will______''
''Go to hell, alien!'' said Denor, who was feeling victorious.The cannon was strong enough to cut the alien ship in two pieces which exploded later leaving no signs of life.

''Ah finally, now I can take a break.'' Said Denor to himself while leaving the debris of ''Denor's Pride''.He was typing something on his console when he came in front of a terrible sight.Hundreds of alien ships , like the one he just destroyed, was standing in front of him, with their guns prepared for battle aimed at him.
''Oh God, is this some kind of joke?!''
Silence...
''Well I guess not...'' thought he while activating his afterburner to get out of here. The aliens rushed ahead, trying to get him.Blaster fire everywhere, a chaotic situation.Denor know that he had no chance to even scratch any of them as his ship would be destroyed in seconds.So his plan was to take them to Denor so where the Denor's space fleet could take care of them.His ship was capable of hyperjumping but only for short distances.But he lacked the energy to do that so he activated interplanetary engines for hyperspeed.Thanks to his skills and his ship, Denor was able to escape.

To be continued...
Relises that dark_lord is sleeping, thats for making fun of tha king

Dark_Lord

Reaction score

1.17 The second great battle

''Squad 12, abort the mission immediately.I repeat, abort it.''
''Mission aborted, returning to base.''
''No, set your course to Earth, we are being attacked.''
''On our way there.''

As the ships were returning back to Earth, an enormous force of the aliens known as the mantis were grouping near the stargate of Sol. UHF, which wasn't prepared for this unexpected attack, asked the colonies for help.They sent their best ships for help, but still, the enemy fleet was huge, even bigger than in the last battle.The UHF fleet had sent a few storm squads to intercept the enemy, hoping for their numbers to drop before arriving in the last front line in Earth orbit.The second front line was on the asteroid belt, where UHF had put their long range turrets.The third front line was in Mars orbit, where UHF had sent the rest of their ships.While the other colonies fleets were grouping on their stargates, waiting for an order to jump, UHF was hoping to lure the mantis on the asteroid belt, so the rest of the ships hiding on the asteroids would jump on them, along with the colony fleets which would come.If this plan didn't work, then the forth front line would be the last hope.The motherships were set in positions, with their cannons aimed at empty space, waiting...

Meanwhile, the first wave of mantis was ready to attack.They had only one problem, Moon Pulse Cannons.But fortunately for them, this problem was solved.The mantis, who didn't come unprepared, now possessed cloak devices which were installed on their ships.The cloak would last long enough to arrive at Earth and surprise UHF a little.But they came across the first front line, which attacked them with full power.Rockets flying and blaster fire everywhere.Many of the mantis ships fell in battle, but the loss in UHF storms was a catastrophe.The first mantis wave, suddenly backed, as the second wave started advancing.This one was full of mantis custodian commanders, minelayers and other ships.They were trapped in the asteroid belt, where the turrets started firing all they had, as UHF ships showed themselves.A fierce battle began again.There were so many explosions, that caused many of the asteroids to be thrown away.UHF plan failed because the mantis were staying near the stargate, and it would be too dangerous for the fleets to jump.
As the battle in the asteroid belt was going on, the third and the last wave of mantis started moving.This one was the biggest, and had all kinds of ships from the sentinels to motherships.A few mins later, they were at the asteroid belt, where the mantis were standing victorious.It was the time to use the cloak devices to avoid moon pulse cannons.and so they did, with the cloaking activated the mantis passed through Mars without even one ship being destroyed.A few minutes later, several mantis ships had landed on Moon, while the rest of the fleet was on its way to Earth.
As the mantis ground forces were on Moon trying to attack and disable the cannons, the mantis fleet was rushing and swarming as the UHF motherships were opening their hangar gates, revealing their last hope to win, the STAM XY prototype, a modified STAM X sniper which wasn't tested yet, but was designed to be a mix of all ship classes.As the ships were getting out of the hangars, the colonial fleets had entered sol, and were on their way to Earth.

The battle began for the third time, again blaster fire, rockets, orbital strikes, explosions...Meanwhile, the third front line on Mars was contacted about the unexpected arrival of the mantis in Earth.After the colonial fleets joined them, they set course to Earth with full speed.

To be continued

Primeus

Reaction score
Cool i started reading again and i love it again :p please more :)

Reaction score
lol, there's only one story i read: this story. so pls write more Dark_lord! i love ur story!

Dark_Lord

Reaction score

1.18 The final battle.

Far, far away from Earth, 4 ships had just entered Sol system.They had been sent in an exploring mission, but had to abort it due to Sol being attacked.The squad was led by a well known veteran, one of the bast pilots amongst the ex-rebels, known as Warner Rosetod nicknamed ''The thunderbolt''.He knew that the mission they just aborted had cost thousands of cry, and would not be aborted without a good reason.As he was thinking, they came across the colonies fleet which were headed to Earth.After joined them, the members of squad 12 learned about the unexpected invasion.They felt terrible after passing through the debris in the first front line and even worse when they came across the second frontline.

Meanwhile, in Earth's orbit, the battle had just started for the third time.The battlefield was swarming with mantis and humans fighting each others.Blaster fire and explosions everywhere.The first line was the ordinary STAM S ships which were supported by engineers and after them came STAM XY prototypes followed by the motherships which were shooting with all they had.Meanwhile in Moon's surface, mantis ground forces were trying to get rid of the turrets in order to capture the cannons.This time, they were equiped with zero point technology guns, instead of the old antimatter ones.As they were progressing in Moon's sruface, the third front line in Mars was on its way to Earth, followed by the colonies fleet.The plan was simple, surrounding the mantis fleet and preventing the mantis on Moon from capturing the cannons.But it wasn't so easy, as the UHF fleet in Earth's orbit was under heavy fire and losing its ships very fast.

The battle wasn't going good.STAM S ships were already gone and even though the new prototypes were showing their usefulness in battle, UHF was outnumbered.But at a critical moment, the third front line showed themselves.The chances of victory was rising again.The mantis, now found themselves surrounded, started panicking and ran back to their motherships where they thought they would be safer.They were right, the motherships were equiped with zero point shields and even with the perforator, it was almost impossible to cause any damage to the ship itself.As the human fleet had surrounded the mantis motherships, which were now opening their hangars, revealing medium range cannons like the one in the last battle.Some of the ex-rebels recognized them and backed but many others were caught in their fire without having a chance to escape.The battle turned into the mantis side again.

But the moral went up when the colonies fleet arrived, being lead by the Vega's new mothership ''Arbanon'' which was built based on ''The Starfighter'' and with BPs stolen from the mantis motherships in the last battle.Many attempts were made to destroy the mantis shields, but none of them worked.The 6 mantis motherships started moving, protected by their super strong shields.Seemed that they were trying to escape.While getting away, they forgot to collect their ground forces which showed that the heads of the mantis army didn't really care about their soldiers and pilots.Little they knew that it was a strategic move, leaving the way open for the mantis ultimate weapon...

To be continued...

destroya

Reaction score
Nice story...Thumbs up!

Why dont you bring the Hive Ship itself into the story ^^
It moves, doesnt it? (And has a big mean laser)
:LOL:

Dark_Lord

Reaction score

1.19 The ultimate weapon

The mantis units quickly ran back to their motherships and as fast as they came, they left. The humans, thinking that they survived another attack, started celebrating in their weird ways. Some tried to follow the mantis, while the rest headed to the moon hangars for some fast repairs, just in case the mantis changed their minds.As the human fleet disbanded, the captain of the leading mothership was preparing to hold a speech in the communication link.As he was starting to speak, a ''beep'' at radar interrupted him.The crew started panicking and ran to the radar to see what it was.Their eyes got stuck on a big red dot approaching them.Then everyone turned their eyes to the windows, trying to spot the thing.

The bridge became silent, no one dared to say a word as everyone was waiting with their eyes on the space.The captain was the first to break the silence and ordered all available units to regroup at the orbit.A few minutes later, a light appeared in the dark space.It was so shiny, that the stars became dark.Everyone watched as the light became bigger and bigger, until it was standing in front of the fleet.It was as big as the moon, had two giant wings, with four short range cannons in each, two smaller wings at the top and one at the bottom, the rest of the body was in a round shape, with craters which made it look like a small rocky planet.At the center, it had a long range cannon, linked with 16 medium range cannons around it.The thing had a dark red color, mixed with green, blue and some purple, characteristic colors for the mantis ships.

Five minutes passed and nothing happened, the huge thing was just staying there as none of the humans dared to attack.Suddenly, a missile was seen heading to the unknown visitor.Everyone turned their eyes to the missile as it was reaching the enemies surface.But as soon as in range, the missile was disabled by the defense cannons.In a blink of an eye, two of the human motherships were wiped out by the main cannon.This led the captain to order attack on the unidentified object.As the human fleet headed towards, the hangar gates of the enemy were opened, and a swarm of mantis units came out rushing towards Earth.The two fleets engaged in a battle between the huge giant spaceship, now revealed to be a mantis unit, and Earth.

The human fleet was greatly outnumbered.The crew of the human motherships were watching terrified as the mantis kept coming out of their planet-ship.Even though the motherships were designed for a supportive role in battle, their captains unanimously decided to join the battle.The motherships engaged in battle, leaving Earth defenseless.At this moment, good news came from the moon, where human forces had captured the cannons.They aimed the cannons at the giant mantis ship, and shot all at once.One of the medium cannons at the center was destroyed, with 3 other being damaged.Anyway, as the moon cannons were reloading, the mantis mothership turned towards the moon.A moment later, a huge plasma burst was seen coming out of the mantis mothership.Everyone stopped the battle and watched as the surface of the moon , believed to be a little dead satellite, filled with lava.Not a second later, the moon exploded, wiping out half of the human fleet which was being repaired there.Some of the big rocks started heading towards Earth, threatening to cause catastrophes down there.Anyway that was a very little problem considering that there was a giant spaceship near there, in front of which Earth was a defenseless planet.

Dark_Lord

Reaction score

1.20 Defeated

The battle was still going on.The few human fighters left were outnumbered by the huge mantis fleet.Even though the mantis units were weak, they possessed advanced zero point technology, unlike the first attacking wave.The humans found themselves in a very bad situation.Down there in Earth, chaos was ruling everywhere.Two giant asteroids from the moon were threatening to crash.The smaller one was to crash at the Northern Ocean, where Europe used to be.The bigger one would crash in Kiligulus Ocean, once named Pacific, now holding the name of the last emperor Kiligula.The damage caused by them would be catastrophic.Central command ordered all its motherships to return and save as many people as possible.As the motherships were retreating from battle, some mantis units attempted to attack them, but were repelled by the human fighters escorting them.Soon the motherships landed on Earth, and got as many people as possible, but they could barely save 500.000 people out of 2 billion.The motherships left, leaving the rest hopeless.

Meanwhile in the orbit things were getting worse and worse.Out of 3000 units, human fleet was now down to 500.The captain of the fleet realized that the situation was hopeless.He ordered his people to retreat to the debris of the destroyed moon, where they could find some safety.As they were retreating, the mantis huge ship started moving towards Earth.It was a slow but deadly move.The humans were planning one last attack.They realized that the main cannon was a threat to Earth and had to be destroyed immediately.So they set their engines to full power and headed to the huge ship.On the way there, the fleet had to get through a load of mantis units and when they finally arrived, their numbers were down the 300.They started attacking the cannon but soon realized that they couldn't even scratch it.The captain ordered a retreat to the orbit as he realized that the battle was lost already.Some refused to leave and kept fighting but they were wiped out by the mantis defense cannons.

As the fighters were approaching Earth, they were ordered by the central command to escort the motherships out of Sol.They left Earth, watching as the giant mantis ship was now next to the planet.The mantis in it had the chance to see as one of the asteroids got through Earth's shield easily and crashed on the Northern Ocean, creating a huge tsunami wave flooding the remains of Europe and some parts of Asia.They couldn't wait for the second one to hit so they activated the main cannon.Once again a huge plasma bursts was seen coming out of it and hitting Earth.The shield which couldn't even resist the asteroid ,was shut down leaving the way open for the cannon to hit the surface.The survivors watched as the planet they once called home, exploded in flames, killing billions...

A few hours later, the motherships arrived at Gemini system, once the pride of human race now a lifeless system with less than 500 survivors after the destructive battle of Technatoria.Patrolled by a few low rank death squads, Gemini was the safest system at the moment.The motherships stopped at the space station next to the stargate for refueling and some fast repairs.The space station, once full of traders from Antares stopping for to refuel, now looked more like a ghost town with a few droids roaming around.After the repairs were done, the motherships left the space station. They were headed to Commerce Central, also known as CC.On their way there, they had to pass through the debris of Technatoria, once home of more than 4 billion people, now nothing more than a bunch of rocks after the mantis destroyed it with a gamma ray bomb.That terrible sight reminded the survivors the destruction of their beloved planet, Earth.They couldn't get rid of those terrible memories.

2 hours passed and they were finally on Commerce Central orbit.CC, once the commerce central of Gemini, as it name says, was the only planet in Gemini which offered shelter, food and a home for the survivors.They landed on a safe area, where death squad patrols were rare.They garrisoned the area and put the motherships in a circle formation serving as a defense line in case of a sudden mantis attack.They repaired the old farms to supply the survivors with food and sent an encoded signal to everyone in CC, just in case any human survivor there would want to join them.The new UHF headquarters were temporary set in a safe underground tunnel.With their fleet eliminated, UHF ordered the colonies to watch out for any mantis invasion.That became known as the worst day in human history.

Dark_Lord

Reaction score
Pilot's Log:
Name: Sinned
Date: 3053 AD, Thursday, 12:30 standard.

***Overview***
It has been a few months since we moved to Commerce Central. No mantis activity has been recorded in the HQ area, except a few harmless drones which were eliminated. Feeling a bit more secure, UHF decided to assign scouting missions to the veteran fighters. Countless exploration squads were sent in Prosperous in search for other survivors. Nothing was found, even the mantis have left this ghostly system. We have been able to acquire some very nice ships left in Technatoria, including my old ship I used that day. We were able to recover the wreck of ''The Starfighter'', however the ship is badly damaged. Since that mothership had a small blaster producing factory, UHF decided to bring it here in CC.

Thursday, 14:40 standard.
I was assigned an exploring mission yesterday. The exploration would take place in Mizar. I was given a small squad of 5 people, me, a young pilot named Arbenstein, he says he doesn't remember his surname, an old veteran named Said Sorwack, this guy seems to be like 100 years old, he used to be a crygar until he was kicked out of Sol as a punishment for stealing cryonite, a young girl named Rose Roesario, doesn't seem to be a very advanced pilot, UHF recruited her anyway because they were in need of pilots, the girl seems to have lost both of her parents in the last battle and seeks revenge.Lastly, there is this guy about my age, that I once met in Sayaron and I had a chance to go with him in a mission. His skills were impressive, he was able to handle 3 mantis death squads at a time.As any ex-rebel, the guy doesn't have a name, but his nickname's ''the Little Stealer'' often referred as ''LS''.

So I took my squad and left CC, and headed to the stargate. The command center gave us this astrogation chip, which would take us to Mizar. They provided us with a map of Mizar, which contained our objectives. We had 3 planets to explore, first comes Baumar, this nice little planet which was once colonized by the humans, but soon its natural life was burned to cinder by the mantis, in order to make their cryonite grinding ''easier''. Since baumar had large deposits of cryonite, UHF was interested in sending grinding squads there. Second would come Molikar, a small little planet which used to be the Galaxy Trade Center, but was soon shadowed by the rising giant, Commerce Central. Old Sorwack mentioned that when he was young, he used to work as a Police Officer in Molikar. Molikar once used to be the planet of dreams for the merchants, but soon after CC took the first place, it became an industrial planet. Later the mantis conquered it, and nothing is known about it since that time. Last comes this planet called OB. The planet used to have the largest population of humans.All of it's surface was covered by the biggest and the only city, the Obellian City, often referred as MetroOb. UHF was probably thinking of moving its headquarters to this planet, because it had a good set of LRGs, plus the mantis never actually conquered this planet. 3/4 of the population died because of a virus, the rest left and the planet was forgotten.Since it had no cryonite at all, the mantis were not interested on conquering it.

As I was explaining the objectives to my wingmen, we arrived in the stargate. Everyone knew the jumping procedure, except the girl, Rose, and we had to teach here. It was probably her first time going through a stargate. So in a few minutes, we were on the other side. The Mizar sun was visible from there, because the gate was very near it, so near that it had to be moved long time ago, because the ships of that time couldn't resist the heat. As we headed to Baumar, we saw this mantis harvester coming to the stargate. It was followed by its loyal interceptor. Since the harvester was a very low rank, we decided to attack it hoping for some good cryonite to be dropped. And so we did, the harvester had turned to dust a few minutes age, 2 of the 4 interceptors were wrecked, and the other 2 were running away. Since they were too fast, we decided to leave them alone, but the girl wouldn't agree so she tried to catch them. She failed anyway, with that low rank afterburner she had. It was clear that she was filled with hate for the mantis.

Soon Baumar became visible in the space. We couldn't recognize it first because we had these very outdated pictures of it, where it looked like a nice little green planet, now it looked more like a little dead rock in space. It was all burned up. We were low in energy so we decided to try to avoid any DS in the orbit, so we could refill down there. The sight we faced down there was terrible. You could see the remains of the giantic trees that were burned by the mantis. This planet must have been very beautiful during its golden age. I contacted UHF to confirm that we arrived, and UHF gave me the coordinates where the exploring was to take place. After we refilled, we headed to the exploration place, went through some low level DSs on the way, however the worst problem was this very tough avenger we faced.The pilot must have been very important in the mantis ranks, judging by the ship he had. Even with my STAM storm class ship and with the help of the others, we could barely survive, however we succeeded in taking him down. I realized that we couldn't afford to face another tough guy, so we afterburned to the destination. Something weird happened there though, we got some signals of human ships...

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.