What's new

A DAY WITHOUT PLAYERS

tonyikego

Reaction score
I propose that March 24 be a day without players for Pirate Galaxy. The pvp overhaul update has adversely affected pve throughout the game. Armors that were supposed to be balanced in the armor update have been changed again. Tech has been seriuosly degraded. The March 28 update of the update proposes to make the changes suck less. How about roll it all back so it won't suck at all. I propose that all players refrain from logging on on March 24 to send a message that screwing up the game is not appreciated. Wait til March 25 to log on.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40155

Stuns & Engy Ships are OP & Broken u crit every shot just about & buffs on those ships are just Insane...
(For PVE of course.)

Thank god 4 this march 28th update :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I'm out. I don't agree with people saying "all players" don't like the update. I actually like it.
Anyway, a strike cannot be different from a random "desert" day.

tonyikego

Reaction score
HGus said:
I'm out. I don't agree with people saying "all players" don't like the update. I actually like it.
Anyway, a strike cannot be different from a random "desert" day.
Never said all players didn't like it. I have the utmost respect for your opinion and your decision whether to play today or not.

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score
I do still log in since the update, just to talk to others but now I just wont buy anymore gold. I see no reason buying anymore gold after spending nearly 490,000 gold on raven dynamic ships and then farming months for them do be well and truly screwed over. If i could i would be getting it all refunded back from paypal, but saying that I probably can this i will phone them up and ask about.

CtMurphy

Reaction score
They're probably trying to get you to stop play so that they can shut down the servers >.> and dump it out altogether <.< Best revenge is to play but not to pay >.> but I haven't tried the update so I shall reserve udgement for now :D

flyfighter

Reaction score
So what did you do with your spare time yesterday, what constructive things came to mind? ( since all of you did not play) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kiera02

Reaction score
my opinion is roll back the update to where all the techs are adjusted, run Tau ceti ASAP, that will bring all players back again who stop waiting for a better upgrades like ships,gears