3D Gallery

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I could have put a hangar but tbh, the meshes looks ugly and the modeling too if I put it on this scene the difference between the planet and the hangar will be huge (imo). I should do my own hangar, which is a difficult thing :sweatgrinning:
Well the "worst" that could happen is that SSG asks if they can use the new model for PG if they don´t get you as designer :ROFLMAO:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Well the "worst" that could happen is that SSG asks if they can use the new model for PG if they don´t get you as designer :ROFLMAO:
Ahah, if I make one, that could maybe happen :ROFLMAO:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,
I hope that you have a nice new year evening! I'm typing from my phone to send these 2 images that I did a long time ago. Thanks also for all the people that supported me on this thread this year, I hope that you liked all the 3D scenes that I did. I don't know what will be the future of all of this!
See you in 2022! :p

PHOTOSHOPPPLANET5.jpg

hangar.png

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
maybe it is not the right topic, but i created the old antares industries logo new, here you go😁

old antares logo_(1).png
new antares logo reworked.jpg

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
yeah! they should add this logo again or when they want finally to release new prototypes instead of the new rdx 12
This is IF TC4 will not drop during the early RDX Event time like last year when the CQ update was rolled out and o RDX was skiped until the 2nd RDX round but i assume that it will give another RDX ship rather then another Parsec one for some reason.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Seems that you have a new fanboi Kingsub... :ROFLMAO:
Did you make the mask of the Hunter on Photoshop?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Seems that you have a new fanboi Kingsub... :ROFLMAO:
Did you make the mask of the Hunter on Photoshop?
jep and it was pretty easy

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ye, i also like the shadow effect, it gives depth i should use it on photoshoo too xd
go for it, you can do better jobs than me 😁

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
yeah! they should add this logo again or when they want finally to release new prototypes instead of the new rdx 12
This is IF TC4 will not drop during the early RDX Event time like last year when the CQ update was rolled out and o RDX was skiped until the 2nd RDX round but i assume that it will give another RDX ship rather then another Parsec one for some reason.
Well with the RDX IX announcment it shows that my assumption was creeply be true and we will see a new RDX ship rather then a Parsec one :sweatgrinning:

You are free to decide now what is more strange here for you... the Fact of the RDX 12 ship or the fact that i was right :ROFLMAO:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hoi everyone
499576635947745282.png

Time to up this topic, i'm working on several projects from my side but here is a picture of a scene i made some time ago:

pg menu concept ae.png

Eredin~