What's new

2nd raven event: 1 step forward 2 steps bk..

WRAITH1

Reaction score
my opinion on the 2nd raven event:

- LAAAG, CRAAASH (no need say more: a game should b relaxing and entertaining when i spend more time being irritated by the effects of lag and such the enjoyment dissipates fast unless ur advertise a game for psihologicaly sado masochistically inclined)

- u guys at ssg should bother to test ur product BEFORE server relese; 1st u lower the xp/signet gain rate then u go and remove the raven wingmen.
+raven wingmen was a good thing (i posted something like tht we should have for sirius CMs when no clan members are online for long time) also ravens were nice to watch making some appetite maybe to get 1 of those useless expensive ships..+ its not fair let some have wingmen helping and then removing for late comers imo. if ya made a bubu dont just remove adapt the script so the xp gain is zero if someon eis AFK or just let the thing play out as it standds since its ur fault for not testing.

- reward are maybe ok for some..i only wanna try the drone even if 5% doesnt mean anything making worth switching drones. on tht note ADD A BETTER DRONE SWITCHING SYSTEM (asked by many looog loong time now even more important if u wanna base ur game on drones)

- as missions go after u fixed the resurector glitch was ok ...but my personal preference are missions tht are hard to solo but doable solo like the second one + i liked tht the second mission has a tentative at strategy (build more mines for more income at end or less for faster build)

N

Necrofly

Hello WRAITH1

Thank you for your Feedback to the Raven Challenge.
Unfortunately the Raven NPC at the planet surface had to be removed (via an update during the night) for Squadrons with less than 5 members. This change was done to reduce the appearance of lag that many pilots encountered.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
(i saw as u visited the game chat but ty for reply on this rather as of lately inactive part of the game called forum)

edit: no idea wht the removal intended anti lag did but its not really working i still have lag maybe its cause by something else but still lagging ; oh and the game crashes also hapened today after removal...(1 advantage for the crashes they usually not happen in battle but rather orbit or other safe place and not very frequent but seems b after a lag episode)

ok ty for info on the wingmen... but i hope they find a way to add such features without destabilising servers...as probably not all like waiting in orbits for squads some ppl havent the time to waste so optional sq or solo is a must in a good game imo...
this should also b valid for sirius clan CMs and reactor defense minigames... for example id like to see how my solo sq score is compared to others tht solo..and why not also participate for a chance at reward...
if theyd make tht minigame acc based then other players cant exploit the multiple squad multiple rankings thing and only 1 person getting all cortex and others dont even bother to try cause they havent a chance under certain "conditions".

im very curious did mission B have wingmen too?