What's new

2k14 drone level after event

starchaser54

Reaction score
Hi all, :)

- If I bought a 2k14 drone now that the event is over how high could I level it?
- I am curious but I don't want to spend the money to find out if it turns out to be just level 1 :sneaky:

Thank you in advance for any responses. :)

passenger8

Reaction score
-the damage amp drone can level to 10% maxdamage (and increase your misses by the same numbers, to equal things to zero???;)
-as i remember the 2k14 winnerdrone gives 8% max damage, but ask pilots with the germanydrone how it works exactly?:)

starchaser54

Reaction score
Hi and thank you for that response as I didn't know about the misses. :eek:

My question still remains: now that the event is over, if I bought a drone now how high could I level it?

As I understand it the amount of leveling was based on "when" you bought it "during" the event. At that time if you bought it when the event was 1/2 over then you missed some of the scores that particular country obtained; the level was based on how many scores the drone country got from the time you bought it.

So, since the event is now over, is the highest level I can get for any country just 1?? :sneaky:

passenger8

Reaction score
-yes, i´m afraid that vigilante is right. -and if it will level with the scores in the next soccerevent, i think it should?:)
-and about damageamp drone increasing your misses with the same numbers, was a sceptical joke.
(and i think you know that, star;))

MissyJinx

Reaction score
2kxx drones only level during the event when respective team wins matches afaik.