Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well devs, so much for saying it would take ages to complete these missions 🤣

Good job lads
I think the question here is with how many of the other Missions completed to make the final mission easier :unsure:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think the question here is with how many of the other Missions completed to make the final mission easier :unsure:
better question his how it would possible to do it with calon tech and 91 armor? i thought we are good in mission but these guys rocket it. never saw something like that.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well devs, so much for saying it would take ages to complete these missions 🤣

Good job lads
you did good care of the two r100 hijacked little things there, but not that little😆. was there any assistance at all, except cosmos busting some nuts?😆 did asked our clan to start them last week but they gonna hunt rares first. rares will not help when its tricky and hard. i love the fact that you guys gneiss everything everytime. 😆

darklink3

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Darkxell
Rank
better question his how it would possible to do it with calon tech and 91 armor? i thought we are good in mission but these guys rocket it. never saw something like that.
We completed all story missions on erebos before doing the queen, that's why we have the story achievement in the screenshot above. Two missions are especially mandatory, maybe it's possible to down the queen with just these two.

The original plan was to do missions day one with deep recurrence tech and be the first to set a score on the new reactor. Since we are only posting this 9 days later, you may be able to figure out how it went... Thankfully, it didn't really matter, we're still alone having access to the reactor bay, at least on trantor.
As of now, I do not think it is possible with calon tech, even with boosters. There's a few gear checks that are just too rough. I'm also quite curious if having full RDX teams is actually intended, doing all missions with only neon ships would be absurdly difficult.

Btw, we really didn't gneiss everything. Pargneisses are the bread and butter of our comps since the raw stats both in damage and sustain of the ship eclipse almost everything else, but we did switch to alternatives quite often when it benefitted us. Neon 8, chromian and emperors come to mind, but I'm sure you guys will have different comps and strategies when you're on the job.

Good luck!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
We completed all story missions on erebos before doing the queen, that's why we have the story achievement in the screenshot above. Two missions are especially mandatory, maybe it's possible to down the queen with just these two.

The original plan was to do missions day one with deep recurrence tech and be the first to set a score on the new reactor. Since we are only posting this 9 days later, you may be able to figure out how it went... Thankfully, it didn't really matter, we're still alone having access to the reactor bay, at least on trantor.
As of now, I do not think it is possible with calon tech, even with boosters. There's a few gear checks that are just too rough. I'm also quite curious if having full RDX teams is actually intended, doing all missions with only neon ships would be absurdly difficult.

Btw, we really didn't gneiss everything. Pargneisses are the bread and butter of our comps since the raw stats both in damage and sustain of the ship eclipse almost everything else, but we did switch to alternatives quite often when it benefitted us. Neon 8, chromian and emperors come to mind, but I'm sure you guys will have different comps and strategies when you're on the job.

Good luck!
just unique, trantor server hits different!🙂 we will try our luck hopefully soon.🙂

Aluneth

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Aluneth
Well done, guys! :eek:

What tech and/or boosters (if any) did you use? :cheeky:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Well done, guys! :eek:

What tech and/or boosters (if any) did you use? :cheeky:
A mix of Deep/Sentient/Gold with elite/supernova boosters. (Boosters used were different between each player in the squad)

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So the true challenge is still:
Who can beat her without the usage of Boosters? (Aside from maybe Membership and Cryo Vault)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
So the true challenge is still:
Who can beat her without the usage of Boosters? (Aside from maybe Membership and Cryo Vault)
Get a full squad with gold items, just use gravitons and you can do all sms.

darklink3

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Darkxell
Rank
Get a full squad with gold items, just use gravitons and you can do all sms.
Yeah, I don't think boosters do much. For the queen at least, it's about staying alive while dishing out good damage, but a bit more or less dps doesn't change that much. What keeps us alive are health turrets, and deflectors don't affect them anyways. No boosters actually wouldn't change THAT much.

The only booster we took full advantage of is the speed, 4 of our squad members had 30% and one 20%. That really helped me, as the squad leader who would position the team from orbit faster and safer with it, and is generally just very nice to have.

Imo a really tough challenge would be to do them with full neon, as the raven are technically event only. We had one guild member who couldn't join the squad because he only had a n5. Wondering how he'll manage...
If you are wicked in the head, an insane challenge would be to do queen with no mission completion beforehand. I truly think this is impossible (even with full gold RDX + boosted), but feel free to try to prove me wrong when you get there! :sweatgrinning:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Still need to finish "The Last Journey" but having a Half golded TC Para already :ROFLMAO:
why so many didnt finished the Story? sure you get at the 30 or 50 sec already the navi chip for oort system. but it wasnt hard at all. no wonder why @alewx is confused😆

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
why so many didnt finished the Story? sure you get at the 30 or 50 sec already the navi chip for oort system. but it wasnt hard at all. no wonder why @alewx is confused😆
Well i still think a main reason is the usage of Ere units with their shields where imo the items they use are "to powerfull" and still 4 units for a Solo mission that requires defending something is a bit to much.

I mean i had situations where still 1 or 2 units where alive and the next wave landed already and from the ones i know who have beaten the mission is that they had either used Gravs and/or Boosters where involved as well. Also tbh if i would not have been informed by a mate that my history states that i have the chip already i would probaly still try to finish this mission :sweatgrinning: