broken AI in gemini

deaths shadow

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
deaths shadow
Rank
the Gemini missions cannot be complete because the AI is broken, the AI keeps following DS on any of the missions and does not register to the player regardless

deaths shadow

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
deaths shadow
Rank
the AI seems to be following any mantis gg for another great update

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
need the name of the explicit mission, and the progress when it happens.

deaths shadow

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
deaths shadow
Rank
need the name of the explicit mission, and the progress when it happens.
Was yesterday, each Gemini mission when I was in storm ship, trying to solo the missions, from hidden route onwards, I was trying to get the NPC ship to follow me on hidden route after exploring the 2 areas on the third where you have to lewd the NPC back to landing zone it stopped and starting following the death squad leader since then it followed every mantis until I have to have a full squad help me with the missions, It seems to work with following engineer but with a little annoyance because every mission then on with the small npcs I had to do the mission ok squad because I had the same issue, the NPC didn't register to me it followed the mantis NPC when I was in a storm ship

deaths shadow

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
deaths shadow
Rank
It worked the first few times but after 3 tries of soloing the mission that's when the AI broke on me, I passed the system but only after having 3 or 4 other players in squad to kill the surrounding mantis to stop the friendly NPC following the mantis

deaths shadow

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
deaths shadow
Rank
The specific mission it happened on was hidden route

deaths shadow

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
deaths shadow
Rank

Trade Enabler
was the name of the mission i was also trying to solo testing out as you can see on screen shot the ship flew was out of my range and i was not in squad at the time, the npc ship flew straight into ds and started following it

Attachments