Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
well the rda drone with 7,5% boost feels like an non-stop long speed actuator. really felt the difference on tau ceti ships.

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Well back to the actual topic that I questioned for the devs; Is it going to be up for sales during event?
I believe the LGMs aswnered your question

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
Well back to the actual topic that I questioned for the devs; Is it going to be up for sales during event?
I'd be all for it but honestly speaking, it's really old and obsolete content that no one cares about and I doubt many would even care to have those achievements either as no one is looking to "pay for achievements" but instead looking to pay for actual viable content that is useable in the game, same can be said for being dropped, not many would bother to go and get those drones, especially having the events main price the Spaceball Pirate Drone, so the answer honestly is no, they won't be bringing the old 2k12 and 2k14 drones to the store for gold.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I'd be all for it but honestly speaking, it's really old and obsolete content that no one cares about and I doubt many would even care to have those achievements either as no one is looking to "pay for achievements" but instead looking to pay for actual viable content that is useable in the game, same can be said for being dropped, not many would bother to go and get those drones, especially having the events main price the Spaceball Pirate Drone, so the answer honestly is no, they won't be bringing the old 2k12 and 2k14 drones to the store for gold.
I highly doubt that SSG will "never bring the old drones back" if they can make some Gold with them. If i remember it coerrectly the old drones where available during the previous Spaceball Events (but with the actuall stats we have now) or at least during summer sale they will show up again.

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
I highly doubt that SSG will "never bring the old drones back" if they can make some Gold with them. If i remember it coerrectly the old drones where available during the previous Spaceball Events (but with the actuall stats we have now) or at least during summer sale they will show up again.
All of the 2k12 and 2k14 drones are still maxed at their original numbers based on wins from each country, which is why they ended up creating the flag fan drones that we get to buy each event instead with the numbers of the "Spaceball Fan Drone" (OG one) and putting those on sale for gold, hence why I am saying that they will probably never bring those drones back. Either way, I think it should stay that way, as it gives some exclusivity to those that participated in the event, like yes I understand the point of view of an achievement hunter but some things should have their exclusivity as well.

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
All of the 2k12 and 2k14 drones are still maxed at their original numbers based on wins from each country, which is why they ended up creating the flag fan drones that we get to buy each event instead with the numbers of the "Spaceball Fan Drone" (OG one) and putting those on sale for gold, hence why I am saying that they will probably never bring those drones back. Either way, I think it should stay that way, as it gives some exclusivity to those that participated in the event, like yes I understand the point of view of an achievement hunter but some things should have their exclusivity as well.

I just questioned since most event have been repeated. And if you think things should be kept exclusive, they should not have let everyone get TR ships, that was a pvp only award. Yet they brought it as an event for everyone to get. I was one of few if not only one who had the tr ships by winning pvp tournaments. So I am not giving up hope on them bringing the drones back yet :)