Decrypt Rare Blueprints, Drop rates for vega

CariceHouten

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
CariceHouten
Rank
I'm happy with the whole decrypt thing, i can see a reason for it being in the game, but I also don't see how it helps the game.

For the past week i have been farming Vega, twice i have had blueprint tracker on, and the drop rates for Vega aim computer, Vega repair target and protector, and all the rares that come from commanders are ridiculously low. They are the only ones stopping me from getting anywhere near having the rares for the other systems and are actually making me feel whats the point in farming Sirius for tech that's not Siri related because im not going to be able to use them.

In 1 week i have not had a single drop of Vega aim PC, Not one, and i have all other systems bar that one.

Can you either do something about the drop rate for Vega rares, Or please get rid of the decrypt thing, otherwise there's literally no point me grinding Sirius anymore other than to build ships.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well Vega is a bit special if we talk about the commanders cus vega is the only system where you are victim of their weird spawning mechanic in combination with orbiting. In compare to all other units commanders don´t stay on the surface and sometimes it takes ages for them to land while in other situations they land within seconds.

I only remember that Vega was the last break point for me where it ended with hunting the commanders for the Protector but got everything else from their loot pool. The "best area" for commander hunt is basicly the middle of the map where you have to avanger spots close by and so can at least get a few more commanders.

Or please get rid of the decrypt thing, otherwise there's literally no point me grinding Sirius anymore other than to build ships.
This won´t really happen due it basicly is the bottleneck version for TC and to prevent "skiping" Siri entirely. If you find Siri already a pain you can and will enjoy TC where you will need every Siri BP variant (so far no confirmation if the Ancient BPs for Vega - Drac will be needed as well) to decry the current top tech in TC and with TC4 you can expect that you will need all previous Golds again to decry TC Golds.

CariceHouten

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
CariceHouten
Rank
I'm happy with the whole decrypt thing, i can see a reason for it being in the game, but I also don't see how it helps the game.

For the past week i have been farming Vega, twice i have had blueprint tracker on, and the drop rates for Vega aim computer, Vega repair target and protector, and all the rares that c https://1921681001.id/ome from commanders are ridiculously low. They are the only ones stopping me from getting anywhere near having the rares for the other systems and are actually making me feel what https://19216811.cam/s the point in farming Sirius for tech that's not Siri related because im not going to be able to use them.

In 1 week i have not had a single drop of Vega aim PC, Not one, and i have all other systems bar that one.

Can you either do something about the drop rate for Vega rares, Or please get rid of the decrypt thing, otherwise there's literally no point me grinding Sirius anymore other than to build ships.
issue got solved!!