What's new

Pirate galaxy ships in another game?

Schedel12

Reaction score
Heya guys,

Im not much of a forum guy so this is probably the only post you will ever see from me. Im a steam player and from time to time i search for new games, so i was curious what early access games were new,
so i stardet to watch the trailer of this game called Meridian: New world. to my suprise i saw this in the trailer:

here is the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bol_HvpEztg

Gon

Reaction score
Huh :eek:
I checked screenshots of this game on their site.
Not only antares tank is there.
Look at this: http://www.meridian-game.com/img/screenshots/Desert_Battle.png
Left side, gemini tank and two vega rare storms.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
Hey all.

I doubt these ships were taken directly from PG, check out these links:

Here (Antares storm, Vega tank and Antares tank)

Here (Overseer, thunderstorm, gemini tank + more)

And here (Vega ships + more)

Most of the ships on that website have also been used on PG, so my guesses are they purchased them from there, as well as SS themselves. ;)

Cheers

-Tyrannus/-Sol-
:mrorange:

spocklet

Reaction score
Yo Tyrannus, remember me bro ?? Been a looong time !!

Thanks for the links btw !!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hey all.

I doubt these ships were taken directly from PG, check out these links:

Here (Antares storm, Vega tank and Antares tank)

Here (Overseer, thunderstorm, gemini tank + more)

And here (Vega ships + more)

Most of the ships on that website have also been used on PG, so my guesses are they purchased them from there, as well as SS themselves.
;)

Cheers

-Tyrannus/-Sol-
:mrorange:
Insaneee

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering that it gives another side chances are that they purchased them from >>>this side<<< considering that it also shows Mantis ships in their store.

The only ships i couldn´t find however are the Sirius Ships/Units the RDX ships and the TC Ships/Units so either these are PGs "childs" so that they have rights of the ownership or from a even more special side or some "Exclusive sales".

>>>Mantis Units<<<
>>>Boss Mantis Units<<<

>>>Ships and Blasters<<<

Basicly if you search enough you will find a lot of stuff that is in PG can be purchased here (ships for player from Vega - Sol) + the stuff that is in collections is mostly sold seperatly as well what would explain that some ships that can be seen are not present in the game.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Jup in the beginning of the development (Beta) we purchased a few assets for PG. But all later assets are produced inhouse or by freelancer especially for PG.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
It seems that there is a lot of ships that I never saw on the game from those packs, are they implemented? Some of them looks awesome ! :cheeky:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Considering that it gives another side chances are that they purchased them from >>>this side<<< considering that it also shows Mantis ships in their store.

The only ships i couldn´t find however are the Sirius Ships/Units the RDX ships and the TC Ships/Units so either these are PGs "childs" so that they have rights of the ownership or from a even more special side or some "Exclusive sales".

>>>Mantis Units<<<
>>>Boss Mantis Units<<<

>>>Ships and Blasters<<<

Basicly if you search enough you will find a lot of stuff that is in PG can be purchased here (ships for player from Vega - Sol) + the stuff that is in collections is mostly sold seperatly as well what would explain that some ships that can be seen are not present in the game.
Wooow there is the parsec storm😳

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I've discovered something bout ne0n ships and rdx ships. Looks awesome.😁

Yep they were be created especially for Pirate Galaxy, one thing is interesting is that the 3D modeler(s) used Blender for make all of that. :unsure:
Hm... the Ship that is shown there seems not to be in the game yet so maybe it´s the RDX for the Upcoming RDX Event that should in theory drop around march again.

Aside from that i must say i love the screens of the map and it would be fun if this maybe even would be a map of TC4 where we actually fly in some sort of facility with different areas, like a produktion line, R&D, testings etc. and only a small part of the map is the actual LZ where we land to infiltrate the facility then.

A fun mechanic would be once inside the facility it puts the Pilots into combat mode (Missions show that it is possible to put a Pilot into perma combat mode until they reach a certain spot again and best example here is undercover job) so that they only can go into orbit when they have left the facility again into an open area that are placed at certain points so that not only the LZ can be used to go into orbit or return to the hangar when poded (the almighty pod knows no limits and just creates a rift space in order to bring the pilot back to the Hangar :LOL: )

I think that such a map would be a nice change in compare to the surface flying all the time

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hm... the Ship that is shown there seems not to be in the game yet so maybe it´s the RDX for the Upcoming RDX Event that should in theory drop around march again.

Aside from that i must say i love the screens of the map and it would be fun if this maybe even would be a map of TC4 where we actually fly in some sort of facility with different areas, like a produktion line, R&D, testings etc. and only a small part of the map is the actual LZ where we land to infiltrate the facility then.

A fun mechanic would be once inside the facility it puts the Pilots into combat mode (Missions show that it is possible to put a Pilot into perma combat mode until they reach a certain spot again and best example here is undercover job) so that they only can go into orbit when they have left the facility again into an open area that are placed at certain points so that not only the LZ can be used to go into orbit or return to the hangar when poded (the almighty pod knows no limits and just creates a rift space in order to bring the pilot back to the Hangar :LOL: )

I think that such a map would be a nice change in compare to the surface flying all the time
mhhh, let yourself be surprised 😳😂

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Do you know where the other prototype ships come from?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
@Eredin

Ahmm well, long time ago i've already found some design in another webpage, with some of this similar stuff. I must say its really common for starting game companies to use designs that can be bought since this really cuts down the development time by a lot :D

and i must say that SS did a really good job in when it comes to select those models for the game, i think they really fitted it

Some links for those that are interested :p

Antares/Vega + Un-used ships

More Antares/vega ships + our loved transport :LOL:

Gemini, and all type of ships

Sol+Easter+Parsec+Sol tech+many un-used ships

Mantis party bundle :celebrate:

Our worst nightmares, aka mantis bosses :devilish:

From this pack i think they only used 1 design, i guess it was the only one that fitted, known by all as the vendetta mostly

Human structures and such

More buildings, not all used tho

Game Statiosn, and i see some that haven't been used which i personally like a lot :unsure:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
@Eredin

Ahmm well, long time ago i've already found some design in another webpage, with some of this similar stuff. I must say its really common for starting game companies to use designs that can be bought since this really cuts down the development time by a lot :D

and i must say that SS did a really good job in when it comes to select those models for the game, i think they really fitted it

Some links for those that are interested :p

Antares/Vega + Un-used ships

More Antares/vega ships + our loved transport :LOL:

Gemini, and all type of ships

Sol+Easter+Parsec+Sol tech+many un-used ships

Mantis party bundle :celebrate:

Our worst nightmares, aka mantis bosses :devilish:

From this pack i think they only used 1 design, i guess it was the only one that fitted, known by all as the vendetta mostly

Human structures and such

More buildings, not all used tho

Game Statiosn, and i see some that haven't been used which i personally like a lot :unsure:
That's true destroier6, I have always wondered where designs like the hunter, the disrupter, the terrorizer were made. :cheeky: :cheeky: